Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Not Many Posts...

Not Many Posts...

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

Not Many Posts...

Postby Hatori » Sat 09.22.2007 9:57 pm

Hello. Anyway, as you all know, I post much here but lately since I've been super busy with school, I feel like there hasn't been as many posts as there normally are. Is it just me, or what?

I think it's my lack in cultural questions I always ask and there is a much higher increase in language and grammar questions I guess. I dunno, but I feel so evil for not being able to post much. :p
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
User avatar
Hatori
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu 10.13.2005 10:31 pm
Location: Chicago Suburbs
Native language: English
Gender: Female

RE: Not Many Posts...

Postby Dehitay » Mon 09.24.2007 5:33 pm

....are you purposely setting yourself up for attack for the attention or do you honestly not realize what kind of replies you're going to get?
www.bananamonkeyninja.com
The only webcomic endorsed by Banana Monkey Ninja
User avatar
Dehitay
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Fri 09.08.2006 8:36 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA
Native language: English
Gender: Male

RE: Not Many Posts...

Postby Tspoonami » Mon 09.24.2007 6:09 pm

Has Hatori's grammar always been so awkward, or does it seem as though a little brother or something has taken her account?
Sometimes I think that I'm afraid of thinking, and that scares me.
User avatar
Tspoonami
 
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue 08.22.2006 1:28 pm

RE: Not Many Posts...

Postby HeyItsMatt » Mon 09.24.2007 6:49 pm

Tspoonami wrote:
Has Hatori's grammar always been so awkward, or does it seem as though a little brother or something has taken her account?


OR HER SOUUUUUUULLLLLL!!!!!!

... just doing my part to increase the post shortage!
-Matt
User avatar
HeyItsMatt
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun 10.15.2006 12:12 am

RE: Not Many Posts...

Postby Hatori » Mon 09.24.2007 8:07 pm

Dehitay wrote:
....are you purposely setting yourself up for attack for the attention or do you honestly not realize what kind of replies you're going to get?

No. Just because I haven't been here for a while I feel like there's been a decrease in posts. LOL. I mean, every time I log in there's nothing really new. :|
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
User avatar
Hatori
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu 10.13.2005 10:31 pm
Location: Chicago Suburbs
Native language: English
Gender: Female

RE: Not Many Posts...

Postby two_heads_talking » Tue 09.25.2007 9:21 am

Hatori wrote:
I dunno, but I feel so evil for not being able to post much. :p


who cares how often you post, as long as what you post helps you and moves you forward.

No. Just because I haven't been here for a while I feel like there's been a decrease in posts. LOL. I mean, every time I log in there's nothing really new.


do you really think that your posts, which you claim are few, are really going to impact how often new posts are put up daily? that's a bit presumptive no?
Last edited by two_heads_talking on Tue 09.25.2007 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
two_heads_talking
 
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

RE: Not Many Posts...

Postby Hijiku » Tue 09.25.2007 11:02 am

i agree with the 2 headed man here, the number of posts means nothing, it's how and if they help you.
your life is meaningless, like a glow-stick.

(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny!!
(")_(")
User avatar
Hijiku
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed 03.02.2005 3:43 pm
Location: New York [for now]

RE: Not Many Posts...

Postby Kagemaru » Tue 09.25.2007 2:10 pm

Hatori wrote:
No. Just because I haven't been here for a while I feel like there's been a decrease in posts. LOL. I mean, every time I log in there's nothing really new. :|


Everyone has been waiting for you.
User avatar
Kagemaru
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sun 09.17.2006 8:56 am
Location: 奈良
Native language: Greek
Gender: Male

RE: Not Many Posts...

Postby Gundaetiapo » Tue 09.25.2007 7:42 pm

Hatori,
Do you know enough now about the culture that you can start learning the language?
Gundaetiapo
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri 03.30.2007 11:26 am
Location: New England
Native language: English
Gender: Male

RE: Not Many Posts...

Postby Mike Cash » Wed 09.26.2007 7:58 am

Kagemaru wrote:
Hatori wrote:
No. Just because I haven't been here for a while I feel like there's been a decrease in posts. LOL. I mean, every time I log in there's nothing really new. :|


Everyone has been waiting for you.


I've been wretchedly despondent without her.
Never underestimate my capacity for pettiness.
User avatar
Mike Cash
 
Posts: 2737
Joined: Sun 08.20.2006 3:38 am
Native language: English


Return to General off topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest