View topic - 正夢
I know it's means true dream, but is it しょうむ？せいむ？or what?!
Neither of them seem right. They're not in my dictionaries at least. Is there another reading for 夢 other than 'mu'?
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: Thu 08.02.2007 6:15 am
- Native language: Australian!
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Fri 11.02.2007 12:30 am
With that said, 夢 is pronounced ゆめ, not mu.
Yes it is.
Mu is the on-yomi (Chinese reading) and yume is the kun-yomi (Japanese reading).
悪夢: あくむ (Nightmare)
- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sat 02.04.2006 3:31 am
- Location: Tokyo (Via Seattle)
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests