Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - The Voice Robot

The Voice Robot

Post questions and answers about living or visiting Japan or the culture

The Voice Robot

Postby Bossu » Wed 01.09.2008 6:45 pm

I'm thinking of a Robot that does all voices. It's name is VAS(Voice-all System). For example: It can do the voice of Satoshi from Pocket Monsters(Rica Matsumoto does the voice acting). Isn't it cool that with this kind of robot you don't need people to do the voicing but just this fellow?
Bossu
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed 01.09.2008 5:52 pm

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby chikara » Wed 01.09.2008 6:57 pm

More Pocket Monsters promotion.

Ban this poster.
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
User avatar
chikara
 
Posts: 3576
Joined: Tue 07.11.2006 10:48 pm
Location: Australia (SA)
Native language: English (Australian)
Gender: Male

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby AJBryant » Wed 01.09.2008 7:26 pm

Bossu, although Japanese culture DOES enter into this board, it is NOT a Pokemon board.

If your sole interest is -- as it seems to be -- Pokemon, I suggest you look elsewhere. I will be watching to see if your participation raises above random inanities. If it doesn't, you *will* be gone.


Tony
User avatar
AJBryant
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 11:29 am
Location: Indiana
Native language: English
Gender: Male

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby Bossu » Wed 01.09.2008 8:56 pm

AJBryant wrote:
Bossu, although Japanese culture DOES enter into this board, it is NOT a Pokemon board.

If your sole interest is -- as it seems to be -- Pokemon, I suggest you look elsewhere. I will be watching to see if your participation raises above random inanities. If it doesn't, you *will* be gone.


Tony


What's going on?
Bossu
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed 01.09.2008 5:52 pm

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby Harisenbon » Wed 01.09.2008 9:54 pm

What's going on?


Apparently a hammering :D
Want to learn Japanese the right way? How about for free?
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
User avatar
Harisenbon
 
Posts: 2964
Joined: Tue 06.14.2005 3:24 am
Location: Gifu, Japan
Native language: (poor) English

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby two_heads_talking » Thu 01.10.2008 10:09 am

Ban Hammer ... is that a new pocket monster? looks like it..

I suppose that if the OP posted in the anime forums he wouldn't get so much of a shouldering.. (hint hint.... )
User avatar
two_heads_talking
 
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby AJBryant » Thu 01.10.2008 12:06 pm

We *do* have a game section. It's under Off Topic.

Tony
User avatar
AJBryant
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 11:29 am
Location: Indiana
Native language: English
Gender: Male

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby Bossu » Thu 01.10.2008 12:28 pm

AJBryant wrote:
We *do* have a game section. It's under Off Topic.


Where is the off topic?
Bossu
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed 01.09.2008 5:52 pm

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby two_heads_talking » Thu 01.10.2008 1:05 pm

it's where you posted another of your posts.. the problem here is that you posted the same thing in 3 places..

we consider posting in multiple areas spamming.. http://www.thejapanesepage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=138 (please read the rules.. very carefully.)

then hop over to the FAQ and become familiar with it.. http://www.thejapanesepage.com/w/index.php?title=Just_the_FAQs

then do it again.. once you have done that, please feel free to ask us if you have any questions..
User avatar
two_heads_talking
 
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby Bossu » Thu 01.10.2008 1:25 pm

chikara wrote:
More Pocket Monsters promotion.

Ban this poster.


two_heads_talking wrote:
it's where you posted another of your posts.. the problem here is that you posted the same thing in 3 places..


This thread will not be about Pocket Monsters, it be about a robot that can do
all voices.
Bossu
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed 01.09.2008 5:52 pm

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby AJBryant » Thu 01.10.2008 1:28 pm

No, it WON'T.

Because that has nothing to do with Japan or Japanese.

Now, buy a clue. You're on thin ice.


Tony
User avatar
AJBryant
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 11:29 am
Location: Indiana
Native language: English
Gender: Male

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby hyperconjugated » Thu 01.10.2008 1:44 pm

Bossu wrote:
This thread will not be about Pocket Monsters, it be about a robot that can do
all voices.

I can't stop laughing at this :'-D
Irgendwann fällt jede Mauer
User avatar
hyperconjugated
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri 05.06.2005 5:12 pm
Location: Finland
Native language: Finnish

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby AJBryant » Thu 01.10.2008 2:52 pm

hyperconjugated wrote:
Bossu wrote:
This thread will not be about Pocket Monsters, it be about a robot that can do
all voices.

I can't stop laughing at this :'-D


That's the only reason the ban-hammer hasn't landed. There's still entertainment value. :)


Tony
User avatar
AJBryant
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 11:29 am
Location: Indiana
Native language: English
Gender: Male

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby Bossu » Thu 01.10.2008 4:21 pm

AJBryant wrote:
No, it WON'T.

Because that has nothing to do with Japan or Japanese.

Now, buy a clue. You're on thin ice.


Tony


Ok, then. Destroy this thread.
Bossu
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed 01.09.2008 5:52 pm

RE: The Voice Robot

Postby solidsnake360 » Thu 01.10.2008 4:54 pm

Bossu wrote:
AJBryant wrote:
No, it WON'T.

Because that has nothing to do with Japan or Japanese.

Now, buy a clue. You're on thin ice.


Tony


Ok, then. Destroy this thread.

I think he plans on destroying your membership of this community, not your thread.
solidsnake360
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon 12.24.2007 5:03 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Next

Return to Culture and Info about living in Japan

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests