Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - A New Pocket Monsters(Pokemon) Game

A New Pocket Monsters(Pokemon) Game

Discuss games, Japanese as well as non-Japanese.

A New Pocket Monsters(Pokemon) Game

Postby Bossu » Wed 01.09.2008 5:57 pm

Konnichiwa. Ogenki desu ka? You know Kojiro from Team Rocket? You know that his name literally means second son? This fact will be in the part of the new Pocket Monsters game.
The part involving what made him a Team Rocket Member. There will also be a part where
the man that rescues Pokemon by capturing them with Master Balls(the new protagonist) stopping the Metal Gear from being launched in part of the Pokemon World.

This Pokemon game will be better than the previous ones. It will surpass them. It will have Metal Gear Solid References. There will
also be an Anime Version of it. There will the 5th Generation Pokemon called "Pokemon that are totally out of this world". They can anywhere, but unlike other pokemon they won't be needing a region, just like for Nosepass to appear a 3rd Region Hoenn needs be appeared. It will take place in the Orre Region(a region appeared in both Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD). It is far away from the four regions you're familiar with and it is made before the 4th generation of pokemon.

Some of the Pokemon that are totally out of this world can appear in Johto or Kanto.

This game unlike other Pocket Monster games will be part action, part fighting, part sneaking, part side scrolling, part side scrolling shooting, part puzzle, and part shooting.The game elements will keep changing and changing. In the part where Sawamular enters the tournament, there will be fighting game elements. In the part where the man who sneaks the Team Rocket Base(and will later be rescuing pokemon by capturing[use the snatch ball like in Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD] them using Monster Balls) there will be Sneaking game element similar the Metal Gear Solid Series. In the part where XD001(Dark Lugia from Pokemon XD) soring in space or anywhere, there will be side scrolling shooting game elements similar to Gradius Series. There will also be parts of the game where humans can fight without using pokemon which will have action game elements. For example:In part of the game, Kanna of the Elite Four fights Team Rocket Grunts without the use of her ice pokemon. She kicks enemies rapidly Just like Chung Li from Street Fighter Series. In the part where you play the pokemon character, Sonans, Lucario, or Usokkie, there will be side scrolling game elements almost similar to the Kirby series.

Another differences is that there will also be voice acting, and lots of cinamatics.

There will also be a parts of the game where you play as Sonans which it's gameplay and it's puzzle game elements are same as the Intelligent Qube Series.

There will also be lots of Music effects especially in Pokemon Battles.
Last edited by Bossu on Wed 01.09.2008 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bossu

RE: A New Pocket Monsters(Pokemon) Game

Postby TrashTreasurer » Wed 01.09.2008 6:07 pm

Due to the fact that I am currently dumbfounded as hell upon reading this post, I will be answering entirely in questions. (?)

1. Do you work for Nintendo or something?
2. Is this information so important that it needed to be stated twice in one post?
3. What does this have to do with the culture of/residing in Japan?
4. Can I get a hammer, or an amen?

That is all. ;)
I want a clever signature, but I spent all my time trying to come up with a clever post!
TrashTreasurer

Postby Bossu » Wed 01.09.2008 6:38 pm

TrashTreasurer wrote:
Due to the fact that I am currently dumbfounded as hell upon reading this post, I will be answering entirely in questions. (?)

1. Do you work for Nintendo or something?
2. Is this information so important that it needed to be stated twice in one post?
3. What does this have to do with the culture of/residing in Japan?
4. Can I get a hammer, or an amen?

That is all. ;)

Oops. Sorry, I've pasted it twice. It was by accident. This is the first time I've posted this Thread.
Last edited by Bossu on Wed 01.09.2008 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bossu

Postby AJBryant » Wed 01.09.2008 7:23 pm

TrashTreasurer wrote:
Can I get a hammer, or an amen?

You have an amen.

And the hammer is hovering.

Tony
AJBryant
Site Admin

Native language: English

Postby Bossu » Wed 01.09.2008 9:05 pm

AJBryant wrote:
TrashTreasurer wrote:
Can I get a hammer, or an amen?

You have an amen.

And the hammer is hovering.

Tony

What's an amen? "The hammer is hovering" wa dou iu koto desu ka?
Bossu

Postby ss » Wed 01.09.2008 9:12 pm

Papa doesn't like Pokemon (maybe), but if Pocky choco, his mighty fingers sure hover within.

The hammer is hovering = you're going to get flattened.

^_^''
ss

Native language: English speaking family

Postby Bossu » Wed 01.09.2008 9:16 pm

SS wrote:
Papa doesn't like Pokemon (maybe), but if Pocky choco, his mighty fingers sure hover within.

The hammer is hovering = you're going to get flattened.

^_^''

Ee? You mean Banned? Nande?
Bossu

Postby chikara » Wed 01.09.2008 9:18 pm

Yes, banned.

You start two threads both of which are promoting some new Pokemon game. If you have nothing constructive to add to these forums you will be banned.
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Postby Bossu » Wed 01.09.2008 9:44 pm

chikara wrote:
Yes, banned.

You start two threads both of which are promoting some new Pokemon game. If you have nothing constructive to add to these forums you will be banned.

But the rule doesn't say. Zurui da yo.

The thing I just typed was a sneak peek of something I'm going to do in the future, so I don't have any relation with Nintendo or any Japanese Company yet. I'm going to move the topic to free translations in the next thread. So the topic on the next thread will be about free translations and expressions.
Last edited by Bossu on Wed 01.09.2008 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bossu

Postby hungryhotei » Wed 01.09.2008 11:29 pm

Bossu wrote:
chikara wrote:
Yes, banned.

But the rule doesn't say. Zurui da yo.

In the rules for the off topic section (where your threads actually belong):
2. We are not interested to hear about how your socks smell. You understand? Make serious threads for real conversations.

I'm sorry, but imaginary games and robots won't be any more interesting than your socks for most of the members here.
Last edited by hungryhotei on Wed 01.09.2008 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
天気がいいから、散歩しましょう。
hungryhotei

Postby AJBryant » Thu 01.10.2008 12:07 am

Pocky, on the other hand, is always on topic. ( ;) ).

Tony
AJBryant
Site Admin

RE: New Pocky Choco Talk

Postby ss » Thu 01.10.2008 12:56 am

Pocky almond crush is my favourite.

*Topic changed :p :D
Last edited by ss on Thu 01.10.2008 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ss

Native language: English speaking family

Postby Bossu » Thu 01.10.2008 9:50 am

hungryhotei wrote:

2. We are not interested to hear about how your socks smell. You understand? Make serious threads for real conversations.

What do you mean by my sock smell?
Last edited by Bossu on Thu 01.10.2008 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bossu

Postby two_heads_talking » Thu 01.10.2008 1:01 pm

in other words.. sock smell = irrelevant posts about what ate for dinner, how your sister bothers you in your sleep or that your dog took a poop in the kitchen ...

etc.

I think, since your posts are all pretty odd, you might want to rethink your post habits and try again..
two_heads_talking

Postby tanuki » Thu 01.10.2008 5:10 pm

Hm... Pocky...
僕の下手な日本語を直してください。
tanuki

Next

Return to Games