Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - My Will--wierd thing

My Will--wierd thing

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

My Will--wierd thing

Postby Pianogirl123 » Thu 10.06.2005 11:23 pm

ok, you know the song My Will from Inuyasha? Well you kind of have to to no what im talking about. Anyway, on the full version at the end it goes

Shinjistu la la la la (im not sure what they really say here but to my ears it sounds like "ta da no"

Well, anyway if u've heard the whole song u no what im talking about. well, when they sing the "ta da no" part the sound goes on opposite sides of your stereo speakers. it mighte just be cuz of the stupid defective cd i got, but im not sure. you'll notice it more if you are using headphones or if you play with the balance on your speakers. is this jsut me or is this really ture? cuz its weird.
Pianogirl123

RE: My Will--wierd thing

Postby kanadajin » Thu 10.06.2005 11:27 pm

uhh I think that happened to me once but.. i don't think its supposed to be like that
kanadajin

Postby KeroGero » Sat 10.08.2005 7:46 am

I haven't heard it myself, as I've never watched Inu Yasha. But I do know that in some music, they do that sort of thing for a "standing in the same room with the singers" sort of effect. This is sometimes done in movies as well, where the sound shifts to the other speaker as the source of the sound moves to the opposite side of the screen.
★★★★★
KeroGero

Postby Daisuke » Sat 10.08.2005 7:49 am

Listened to it a few times, never experienced that...
Daisuke
Site Admin

Postby Kates » Sat 10.08.2005 9:25 am

Uh, I think I know what you are talking about... and I don't think it's anything out of the ordinary, like you are maybe thinking it is. Sometimes some sounds just come through one side of the audio, instead of stereo. You've never noticed this before? I heard this all the time when I listened to things on a walkman... sometimes background singers or other sounds would only come through the left or right earphone. ... it's nothing really extraordinary...

And the song goes:
Shinjite (not 'shinjitsu') la la~ la la~ la la~~ (and the background vocals say "la la la / la la la"... I'm pretty sure. My strongest point is : 'tada no' = free/no charge or ordinary/plain.... I doubt they would say that in "My Will"... )
Kates

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions