Navigation problem with Beginner Lessons (part 2)

Spotted any errors or found anything that doesn't work?
Snowflake
Native language: English

Navigation problem with Beginner Lessons (part 2)

Post by Snowflake » Mon 04.28.2008 11:34 pm

I'm so sorry to be a pain about this, but I've found another navigation issue :(.

From the main page, I clicked on "Lessons" on the blue-grey banner and was taken to the Lessons page. From there, I clicked on the "Beginner" button and was taken to Beginner's Get Started Quick. I clicked on the "Katakana" link and was taken to the Katakana overview page. Sadly, this is where things broke down.

When I clicked on any of the links in the body of the page (the part in the middle, with the white background), I was taken to Page Not Found :(.

I can workaround this by clicking on the links on the blue sidebar on the right-hand side. But, at least for me, right now, the main-body links are broken.

I checked the Hiragana page and the main-body links worked there. This appears to be just an issue on the Katakana page. I haven't tried any of the others yet.

Again, I'm sorry to be such a pain about these things, but I get the impression you want to know about these kinds of things. I'm sure there are still probably a few minor bugs to be smoked out after the Big Move (tm). I just want TJP to be the very best it can be. Have I mentioned h ow much I truly like the site? You folks are doing a bang-up job and I'm highly impressed! Thank you so much for all the hard work you all put into this site!

phreadom
Site Admin
Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Re: Navigation problem with Beginner Lessons (part 2)

Post by phreadom » Tue 04.29.2008 3:34 am

Fixed. :)

Thanks for the report! :D We appreciate the help in tracking down the bugs, and thank you very much for the kind words. :)
猿も木から落ちる

clay
Site Admin

Post by clay » Tue 04.29.2008 10:30 am

What Phreadom said!

Yes, please keep reporting bad links. We had the big move and on top of that I have been renaming pages to be more human friendly. There are many, many links and it is easy to miss a few!
TheJapanShop.com- Japanese language learning materials
Checkout our iPhone apps: TheJapanesePage.com/iPhone

Snowflake
Native language: English

Post by Snowflake » Tue 04.29.2008 6:16 pm

Working just fine now, thank you!