Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Navigation problem with Beginner Lessons (part 2)

Navigation problem with Beginner Lessons (part 2)

Spotted any errors or found anything that doesn't work?

Navigation problem with Beginner Lessons (part 2)

Postby Snowflake » Mon 04.28.2008 11:34 pm

I'm so sorry to be a pain about this, but I've found another navigation issue :(.

From the main page, I clicked on "Lessons" on the blue-grey banner and was taken to the Lessons page. From there, I clicked on the "Beginner" button and was taken to Beginner's Get Started Quick. I clicked on the "Katakana" link and was taken to the Katakana overview page. Sadly, this is where things broke down.

When I clicked on any of the links in the body of the page (the part in the middle, with the white background), I was taken to Page Not Found :(.

I can workaround this by clicking on the links on the blue sidebar on the right-hand side. But, at least for me, right now, the main-body links are broken.

I checked the Hiragana page and the main-body links worked there. This appears to be just an issue on the Katakana page. I haven't tried any of the others yet.

Again, I'm sorry to be such a pain about these things, but I get the impression you want to know about these kinds of things. I'm sure there are still probably a few minor bugs to be smoked out after the Big Move (tm). I just want TJP to be the very best it can be. Have I mentioned h ow much I truly like the site? You folks are doing a bang-up job and I'm highly impressed! Thank you so much for all the hard work you all put into this site!
Snowflake

Native language: English

Re: Navigation problem with Beginner Lessons (part 2)

Postby phreadom » Tue 04.29.2008 3:34 am

Fixed. :)

Thanks for the report! :D We appreciate the help in tracking down the bugs, and thank you very much for the kind words. :)
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Postby clay » Tue 04.29.2008 10:30 am

What Phreadom said!

Yes, please keep reporting bad links. We had the big move and on top of that I have been renaming pages to be more human friendly. There are many, many links and it is easy to miss a few!
TheJapanShop.com- Japanese language learning materials
Checkout our iPhone apps: TheJapanesePage.com/iPhone
clay
Site Admin

Postby Snowflake » Tue 04.29.2008 6:16 pm

Working just fine now, thank you!
Snowflake

Native language: English

Return to Problems