Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hey, how is everybody doing?

Hey, how is everybody doing?

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

Hey, how is everybody doing?

Postby maruichan » Sun 06.01.2008 9:08 am

I am getting ready to go have breakfast with my fiance and I have a job interview today to work at Apple store I also applied to be a Japanese interpreter at my local college because they needed a Data entry person for ESL staff. Today also my pool opens so I might go for a swim.

What are you doing today? Any news? Anything? 日本語でもいい ^、^
maruichan

Re: Hey, how is everybody doing?

Postby Ukeath » Mon 06.02.2008 3:42 pm

Just had my wisdom teeth removed, fun stuff. I plan on spending the next few days eating ice cream and watching t.v.
Ukeath

Postby Xurma » Fri 06.13.2008 4:43 am

I was just doing all kind of stuff with my friends in Helsinki.. Also soon I'll probably go to Estonia together with my brother.
Xurma

Postby IndigoKitsune42 » Wed 07.02.2008 11:58 pm

Well lets see, shortly after I joined this site my laptop died and was “fixed” three times before it was decaled a lemon. When I finally got it back I wasn’t able to log into this site, since my pass word wasn’t being excepted. I was finally able to get a new lap top. Then if forgot that I joined this web page and it took reading a post on another message board, that I am very active on to jog my memory.

Both of my jobs have been going well. But if my co-works at Wall-Mart don’t learn to take care of their own empty pop cans, I might have to make a sign that says This isn’t The Janitors Job.

Other then that I am going to be spending the next three days alone with very little human contact. it’s a pain, however I might be able to get a few things done.
IndigoKitsune42

Postby gabi in japan » Sat 12.06.2008 7:44 am

hey, is that how is everybody doing, or what is everybody doing? any way, i'm on tjp now! soon i'll go to sleep, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! bye!
日本と日本語が大好き!!!
gabi in japan

Native language: Aussie! (Australian)

Postby Kenitai » Sat 12.06.2008 8:39 am

gabi in japan wrote:hey, is that how is everybody doing, or what is everybody doing? any way, i'm on tjp now! soon i'll go to sleep, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! bye!

:lol: And I'm about to eat warm food.

In all seriousness, it's quiet in here, so nothing spectacular happening or going to happen. *stomach growls*
The most addictive and effective way, to read & learn Kanji... Visit Readthekanji.com
Kenitai

Native language: Dutch

Postby gabi in japan » Sat 12.06.2008 11:58 pm

yep it's quiet all right. but i think all forums everywhere go quiet around xmas time. people are too busy, doing xmas shopping & stuff!
日本と日本語が大好き!!!
gabi in japan

Native language: Aussie! (Australian)

Return to General off topic