New members may introduce themselves in this forum
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 11:04 pm
Hi! Im new and im really into the japanese language ^^ I only took 3 classes of japanese so far but i want to spend some of my time learning japanese on the computer ^_^ i hope this site will help me with my japanese!!!
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Thu 05.26.2005 5:24 pm
Your lucky enough to have taken classes, my learning consists of internet, and books I purchased via the internet. This site will surely help with your studies. ^_^
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri 09.30.2005 11:37 am
Genki desu ka?
Glad to have you here! I'm new too and I hope to learn japanese as much as anyone else here if not more.
Strive for the best even if you fail.
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu 09.22.2005 12:31 pm
Trust me it will, it has been helping me a lot, and I'm a slow learner. And you are lucky on getting classes my learning consists of library books, and the net. Gambatte!:D
Last edited by Apollo
on Tue 10.18.2005 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY SIG IMAGE WAS OVER 100 PIXELS HIGH AND THE ADMINS SMOTE IT WITH A HAMMER OF SMITING.
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Tue 07.05.2005 6:56 pm
- Location: London, UK
Hi, welcome to the site.. hope you enjoy it here and learn lots!
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue 06.21.2005 10:35 pm
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Wed 02.02.2005 5:20 am
Welcome, I hope the site is helpful to you!