Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - An atempt at showing what I can do.

An atempt at showing what I can do.

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Re: An atempt at showing what I can do.

Postby two_heads_talking » Fri 06.20.2008 4:39 pm

AJBryant wrote:
two_heads_talking wrote:He did write in English.. although it was just an elongated form of Arggh! Which is a pretty common form of showing that someone is frustrated.

I don't know about that.

"ARRRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I can deal with. It's the "1111111, hmmm ARRRGJTRIBOgjtingreibgibjtgntubtjrusibnti9bntrbneirvnwibnirbnv9reinbrw9eibnwbioer." that really makes me want to bitchslap John.

Tony

11111 and !!!!!! are the same key but one is shifted.. and the rest is frustation typed out on a keyboard.. I can dig it.. even if john2 is annoying and does some pretty silly things and quite often he says things that don't make sense, this time, I am completely ok with it.

What frustrates me is when people poke fun at him in complete kanji, knowing full well he won't get it.. I say grow a pair and call a spade a spade if you got the knees for it.. Whilst it is amusing to poke fun at someone when they don't understand, it's also pretty petty and lowbrow.. That's just my own not so humble opinion mind you.
two_heads_talking

Native language: English

Postby Wakannai » Fri 06.20.2008 11:56 pm

two_heads_talking wrote:
What frustrates me is when people poke fun at him in complete kanji, knowing full well he won't get it.. I say grow a pair and call a spade a spade if you got the knees for it.. Whilst it is amusing to poke fun at someone when they don't understand, it's also pretty petty and lowbrow.. That's just my own not so humble opinion mind you.

I don't see this. Kanji are easier for a newbie to look up online than a string of kana. I remember a while ago where I had to ask coco to stop writing all in kana and to please use kanji so I could plug it into the online dictionary and tell where one word begins and the other ends...

copy--paste---wins. Now we have rikai-chan which is even more win. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with pandion so I still have to copy and paste a lot.
Wakannai

Postby john2 » Sat 07.05.2008 7:02 pm

I so wish i could speak/write any and more japanese, :shock: .
john2

Postby two_heads_talking » Mon 07.07.2008 9:32 am

john2 wrote:I so wish i could speak/write any and more japanese, :shock: .

the more time and effort you spend on kanji study, the more you will be able to read them. If you haven't purchased a small pocket dictionary, I would suggest starting with that. Then, if you are able to afford one, purchase a nice kanji dictionary.

Of course, you could also buy the yearly books that they use for each year of elementary school. those are pretty good and informative as well.
two_heads_talking

Native language: English

Previous

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)