Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Are Administrators Subect to The Rules?

Are Administrators Subect to The Rules?

Spotted any errors or found anything that doesn't work?

Are Administrators Subect to The Rules?

Postby Apollo » Tue 10.18.2005 3:20 pm

If this is already a thread I'm sorry, but I was looking through a forum today and found an Adminstrator put a post 4 times straight, different topics of course, but aren't we just supposed to edit it? I still remember his/her account, but I won't say unless asked and last time someone posted a few times straight Daisuke warned them about it, are Administators subject to the rules that Clay has put out? I'm just wondering not trying to get anyone in trouble or anything.
Last edited by Apollo on Tue 10.18.2005 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY SIG IMAGE WAS OVER 100 PIXELS HIGH AND THE ADMINS SMOTE IT WITH A HAMMER OF SMITING.
Apollo

RE: Are Administrators Subect to The Rules?

Postby Mariya » Tue 10.18.2005 4:46 pm

Of course they are, as far as I know :p...

After all, aren't they there to practice their preaching and set an example? ;)
Mariya

RE: Are Administrators Subect to The Rules?

Postby Daisuke » Wed 10.19.2005 6:58 am

Apollo wrote:
If this is already a thread I'm sorry, but I was looking through a forum today and found an Adminstrator put a post 4 times straight, different topics of course, but aren't we just supposed to edit it? I still remember his/her account, but I won't say unless asked and last time someone posted a few times straight Daisuke warned them about it, are Administators subject to the rules that Clay has put out? I'm just wondering not trying to get anyone in trouble or anything.

Yes, admins are subject to the rules... They can always bend them a little tho'.. :p

I put out the rules.

Where did you find an administrator posting 4 times straight?
Daisuke
Site Admin

Return to Problems