Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Any Good Japanese Zombie movies?

Any Good Japanese Zombie movies?

Discuss Japanese movies and music.

Any Good Japanese Zombie movies?

Postby ZombieAl » Wed 06.18.2008 10:30 am

The only zombie movie from Japan that I saw was Wild Zero, and that entertainingly funny as hell. I really want to see Tokyo Zombie. But that hasn't been made in america. But I was wondering if there are any other zombie movie in Japan
ZombieAl

Re: Any Good Japanese Zombie movies?

Postby Ukeath » Sun 07.06.2008 12:44 am

I saw one at the store the other day. I think it was called Versus. It has a pretty well known actor in it (cant remember his name :? ). I read online that it was kinda cheesy, but I like movies like that, they are fun to watch. Other than that the new Resident Evil movie is coming out. Its done in CG, not sure if it takes place in Japan tho.
Ukeath

Postby segis » Sat 07.19.2008 6:26 am

I dont know many zombie movies besides the ones you two named, its just "Stacy: Attack of the Schoolgirl Zombies"
it have alot of gore if you are into that hehe ^^
or els u could see the "non-zombie" movie "The Machine girl" hehe ^^ a gorefeast movie haha :P
segis

Postby shunichirou » Thu 07.31.2008 10:59 pm

Ukeath wrote:I saw one at the store the other day. I think it was called Versus. It has a pretty well known actor in it (cant remember his name :? ). I read online that it was kinda cheesy, but I like movies like that, they are fun to watch. Other than that the new Resident Evil movie is coming out. Its done in CG, not sure if it takes place in Japan tho.

sure it takes place in japan, but not in city :D

the actor is Tak Sakaguchi
shunichirou

Postby MMM » Sat 09.27.2008 3:00 pm

Guitar Wolf star in WILD ZERO. It is about aliens that turn humans into zombies, and only Guitar Wolf (The Japanese Ramones) can save the planet.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0267116/
めちゃめちゃメディア
Mecha Mecha Media

http://www.mechamechamedia.blogspot.com/
MMM

Native language: English

Postby Athefre » Thu 11.20.2008 6:27 pm

Resident Evil Degeneration came out last month in Japan and comes out December 30th in the U.S.
Athefre

Native language: English

Postby kakihara » Thu 12.18.2008 3:02 pm

There is one called Versus. Has lots of action and is kinda funny too. I think someone posted this one already but, the main role is played by Tak Sakaguchi. It's kinda whats called a dark comedy. It can sometimes be completely absurd, but thats what i like best about it. Check it out!!
kakihara

Native language: english

Return to Japanese Movies and Music