Discussions for those using the Genki Textbook series
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon 07.21.2008 7:35 pm
looking for the answer key, if anyone has it that could send me it that would be aweosme kthx
- Posts: 3577
- Joined: Tue 07.11.2006 10:48 pm
- Native language: English (Australian)
- Gender: Male
- Location: Australia (SA)
WhyCantMyDeckWin wrote:.... aweosme kthx
might be able to help as it sound as if they are looking for the same thing.
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Wed 02.27.2008 11:54 pm
- Native language: (US) English
- Gender: Female
Stop screwing with my head! Chikara!!
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Thu 12.29.2005 4:24 pm
- Native language: German
- Location: Germany
There is only one
answer key which includes the answers for both textbooks and workbooks, plus the scripts for the CDs.
I recommend purchasing it here
, just like I did.