Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Bookshops

Bookshops

The test - experiences, questions or comments

Bookshops

Postby EmJ » Mon 09.08.2008 6:59 am

Hey! I went to the bookshop that was listed on the site but I was told it was "無理" can't anyone tell me if its too late now and/or if it is possible in a shop that isn't listed?
EmJ

Native language: English

Re: Bookshops

Postby becki_kanou » Mon 09.08.2008 8:24 am

I'm a bit unsure about what you're asking; what exactly is it that you want to know?
そうだ、嬉しいんだ、生きる喜び!
例え胸の傷が痛んでも。
becki_kanou

Skype chat: yes_becki
Native language: U.S. English, 米語

Postby richvh » Mon 09.08.2008 9:03 am

Considering the section he posted in, I'm guessing he was trying to get an application for the JLPT. Maybe he was told it was 無理 because it's already past the deadline for applications for this year?

Edit: the deadline is this coming Friday, so it isn't too late, but maybe they didn't have any left, and couldn't get more before the deadline?
Richard VanHouten
ゆきの物語
richvh

Postby becki_kanou » Mon 09.08.2008 11:22 am

richvh wrote:Considering the section he posted in, I'm guessing he was trying to get an application for the JLPT. Maybe he was told it was 無理 because it's already past the deadline for applications for this year?

Edit: the deadline is this coming Friday, so it isn't too late, but maybe they didn't have any left, and couldn't get more before the deadline?

Oops, my bad, makes much more sense now. I usually just look at the new posts and I don't always note which sub-forum they're in... :(
そうだ、嬉しいんだ、生きる喜び!
例え胸の傷が痛んでも。
becki_kanou

Skype chat: yes_becki
Native language: U.S. English, 米語

Postby EmJ » Tue 09.09.2008 8:24 am

Yeah!
Its all good now, I phoned the publish company. It cost a little bit more than planned though.
EmJ

Native language: English

Return to Japanese Language Proficiency Test