Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Blood

Blood

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

Blood

Postby Kenitai » Thu 09.25.2008 6:17 am

Have you ever experienced a situation involving lots of blood, that made you go really incredibly sick?

I suppose it doesn't have to be a reallife frontal situation, as I get dizzy, sick and all by just watching blood on television or videos. By the time I was watching Pitchrunner(involving Morning Musume girls) where at a particular scene, a girl cut her wrist and lost lots of blood into a bucket. And it got thrown over by another girl by surprise onto the floor... That made my eyes turn upwards due to incredible dizzyness. I guess you could say I would EASILY faint in a reallife situation, involving lots of blood, wether it'd be my own or not. :?

I guess this is for the blood-sensitive people. :D
The most addictive and effective way, to read & learn Kanji... Visit Readthekanji.com
Kenitai

Native language: Dutch

Re: Blood

Postby AJBryant » Thu 09.25.2008 5:51 pm

Okay.

Thanks for sharin'. 8)

Tony
AJBryant
Site Admin

Native language: English

Postby weirdo36 » Fri 09.26.2008 5:55 am

Hum.. The bloodiest Situation I have ever been in was when I got my Wisedom teeth removed. And the blood made my feel sick even, because after waking up while having drinked youre own blood the entire night in youre sleep you really feel like getting something Fresh in youre stomach. Other then that im pretty good with blood, althought I always turn away my head when they take blood samples from me.
weirdo36

Postby Sairana » Fri 09.26.2008 6:05 am

My husband is a nursing assistant. He has witnessed tons of blood draws and WORSE things... open wounds, necrotic flesh, fecal matter in as many states as you can imagine. HOWEVER...

When my six year old daughter broke her ribs while sledding, and they went to draw her blood at the ER, he fainted. O.o You know, I thought that only happened in movies.
Sairana

Native language: (US) English

Return to General off topic