Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Out of Curiousity

Out of Curiousity

Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?

Out of Curiousity

Postby Jath » Mon 09.29.2008 7:23 pm

As the title says, I am wondering where the one download, LearnKana.exe, disapeared too. I saw this as a download about a year ago, and it is actually pretty helpful. I luckily still had a copy to use, but it just struck me odd that I couldn't find it anymore. Here's a picture of it:

Jath

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby chikara » Mon 09.29.2008 9:05 pm

You can down load it from various sources inlcuding this one which I located with a quick Google search.

Jath wrote:As the title says .....

The title is very unhelpful and this thread, IMHO, is in the wrong forum as it relates to a download from this site and not a discussion on the topic of the Japanese language. Would be a better fit in the Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips thread :wink:
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby Jath » Mon 09.29.2008 9:55 pm

Yeah I honestly didn't know where to post this. I was looking through the forum areas and couldn't find an appropriate place pointing to downloads.

I did search google too, and I actually didn't see it. Clicked on multiple links and nothing. Weird. Ohwell.
Jath

Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips