Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Looking for someone to study with.

Looking for someone to study with.

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Looking for someone to study with.

Postby jordeezy » Sat 07.19.2008 2:11 am

私はジョーダンです。 はじめまして。

I've been studying on and off for about a year so far and now I really just started cracking down and studying like mad. As of right now, I am going through the げんき textbooks. So if you want to study or practice simple japanese conversations with me. My AIM is Jordeezy1949. I'm also looking for someone who I can just ask questions about grammar and what not.

ありがとう ございます。

jordeezy

Re: Looking for someone to study with.

Postby Tabetai » Wed 10.29.2008 4:40 pm

I can study with you! I've been studying for about a year now too (Mostly off and on, too) And I need some help with grammar and kanji. Plus the counting thing, I never was really interested so I didn't get around to study it. My yahoo is leanniebannanie@yahoo.com.
Tabetai

Native language: English

Postby あやめ » Thu 11.06.2008 1:15 am

We all seem to be studying Japanese lol. The best thing to do is to have someone who you can 'exchange' languages with, but that's hard to find. Studying with people learning the language is good too though! So my AIM is Moroimori, Yahoo is (a bit strange, but I was uhm, a bit odd when I first made the account heh) jac_coldsoul@yahoo.com

けれども、べんきょうしましょう、ね? みんなさんがんばって!
あやめ

Native language: 英語

Postby Kenitai » Sat 11.15.2008 12:47 pm

I can also study with you, but only through msn, since I don't use YAHOO or AOL anymore... I'm looking for study partners myself.

blossom.suki@hotmail.com (IM)
The most addictive and effective way, to read & learn Kanji... Visit Readthekanji.com
Kenitai

Native language: Dutch

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)