Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Partner to practice with

Partner to practice with

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Partner to practice with

Postby kentaku_sama » Wed 11.26.2008 1:28 am

Practice japanese post (again) Well I've posted this before, but I thought I'd start fresh, since my last post was last posted on over a week ago. I'm looking for someone to chat with inorder to practice japanese. My level is probably upper beginner or intermediate. I would like to start simple first, also if your level is high enough I may ask you questions. I have Yahoo IM and MSN messenger, please specify a time and/or day to when you can chat with me :)

I'm advanced enough to say this though : 午前8時にバカの学校が始めます!  "The stupid school starts at 8:00 AM!"

forgive me if that's wrong. Please, I need somebody to practice my conversation skill with. :mrgreen:
kentaku_sama

Native language: English

Re: Partner to practice with

Postby richvh » Wed 11.26.2008 7:40 am

午前8時にバカの学校が始まります
Richard VanHouten
ゆきの物語
richvh

Postby Kenitai » Wed 11.26.2008 12:27 pm

Sure are lots of threads like these.......

Maybe we should create a pinned thread with partner study buddy requests only? I think it's a good idea.
The most addictive and effective way, to read & learn Kanji... Visit Readthekanji.com
Kenitai

Native language: Dutch

Postby Sairana » Thu 11.27.2008 4:23 am

People will still make their own so they are more visible and not lost in a sea of posts -- the very same reason that the OP decided to make one even though he already had made one a few weeks ago.
Sairana

Native language: (US) English

Postby Kenitai » Thu 11.27.2008 11:21 am

I know, but still, users like that can still PM those listed users who are asking for a study partner in such as thread, in the end they'll find more partners than they'll find in their own thread. :D For example look at this one, so far none has appropriately responded.
The most addictive and effective way, to read & learn Kanji... Visit Readthekanji.com
Kenitai

Native language: Dutch

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)