Kanji email

Spotted any errors or found anything that doesn't work?
User avatar
Kuranado
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon 01.26.2009 3:26 am

Re: Kanji email

Post by Kuranado » Tue 02.17.2009 4:07 am

Kuranado wrote:
clay wrote:Could you email me the email you used to sign up for the newsletters? I can check to see if it made it to the database.

help AT (the URL to this website)

Thanks!
Clay
Thanks, I'll do it. I'll put "Kuranado/email problems" in the subject.
Clay san,
Any update? I am still not receiving any of the mails I subscribed to.
クラナド

User avatar
clay
Site Admin
Posts: 2813
Joined: Fri 01.21.2005 9:39 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Kanji email

Post by clay » Tue 02.17.2009 9:24 pm

Kuranado wrote:
Kuranado wrote:
clay wrote:Could you email me the email you used to sign up for the newsletters? I can check to see if it made it to the database.

help AT (the URL to this website)

Thanks!
Clay
Thanks, I'll do it. I'll put "Kuranado/email problems" in the subject.
Clay san,
Any update? I am still not receiving any of the mails I subscribed to.
I must have missed your email. Could you PM me instead? That way there is no chance you become bulk mail. :)
TheJapanShop.com- Japanese language learning materials
Checkout our iPhone apps: TheJapanesePage.com/iPhone

User avatar
two_heads_talking
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

Re: Kanji email

Post by two_heads_talking » Wed 02.18.2009 9:58 am

are their mailing lists for all levels? If so, I've only been getting level 3 stuff..

User avatar
clay
Site Admin
Posts: 2813
Joined: Fri 01.21.2005 9:39 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Kanji email

Post by clay » Fri 02.20.2009 8:54 am

Right now just level 4 and 3. Adding level 2 and beautifying level 3 emails are on the list, but the list is kind of long. :lol:
TheJapanShop.com- Japanese language learning materials
Checkout our iPhone apps: TheJapanesePage.com/iPhone

User avatar
two_heads_talking
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

Re: Kanji email

Post by two_heads_talking » Fri 02.20.2009 11:14 am

clay wrote:Right now just level 4 and 3. Adding level 2 and beautifying level 3 emails are on the list, but the list is kind of long. :lol:
sweet.. can you check into the level 4 thing for me.. my daughter has been wanting to review them with me and i'm not getting them..

User avatar
clay
Site Admin
Posts: 2813
Joined: Fri 01.21.2005 9:39 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Kanji email

Post by clay » Sat 02.21.2009 10:33 pm

I don't see your email (two_heads_talking@you_know_where.com) listed in the 4 kyuu email list but I do see it for the 3 kyuu list. Would you like it added to the 4 kyuu list?
TheJapanShop.com- Japanese language learning materials
Checkout our iPhone apps: TheJapanesePage.com/iPhone

User avatar
two_heads_talking
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

Re: Kanji email

Post by two_heads_talking » Mon 02.23.2009 9:45 am

clay wrote:I don't see your email (two_heads_talking@you_know_where.com) listed in the 4 kyuu email list but I do see it for the 3 kyuu list. Would you like it added to the 4 kyuu list?
yes please.. I could have sworn I was signed up. Perhaps I'm just imagining it.. lol..

I notied that currently the 3kyuu list is on like 180 or so.. how would I go about getting the earlier kanji, or does it recycle and start over again?

User avatar
clay
Site Admin
Posts: 2813
Joined: Fri 01.21.2005 9:39 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Kanji email

Post by clay » Tue 02.24.2009 10:49 am

two_heads_talking wrote:
clay wrote:I don't see your email (two_heads_talking@you_know_where.com) listed in the 4 kyuu email list but I do see it for the 3 kyuu list. Would you like it added to the 4 kyuu list?
yes please.. I could have sworn I was signed up. Perhaps I'm just imagining it.. lol..

I notied that currently the 3kyuu list is on like 180 or so.. how would I go about getting the earlier kanji, or does it recycle and start over again?
I can reset you wherever you like. Just give me a number.
TheJapanShop.com- Japanese language learning materials
Checkout our iPhone apps: TheJapanesePage.com/iPhone

User avatar
Kuranado
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon 01.26.2009 3:26 am

Re: Kanji email

Post by Kuranado » Mon 04.27.2009 5:23 pm

Clay,
I don't seem to be able to PM you, so I am posting my reply to your PM here.

The gmail suggestion worked. Kanji email arrives there, and gmail forwards to my primary ISP email account.

Thanks very much for your help! I appreciate it! 1 kanji down, only about 2,000 of those suckers to go. :mrgreen:
クラナド

User avatar
clay
Site Admin
Posts: 2813
Joined: Fri 01.21.2005 9:39 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Kanji email

Post by clay » Tue 04.28.2009 7:26 am

Great!

Must have a full box again... I'll clean that up now.

Thanks,
Clay
TheJapanShop.com- Japanese language learning materials
Checkout our iPhone apps: TheJapanesePage.com/iPhone

Post Reply