New members may introduce themselves in this forum
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu 11.10.2005 8:41 pm
I've just started Hiragana and Katakana today, I think I'll know the basics in about two weeks but I need help in doing so.
Anyway i'm going to be asking a whole load of beginner questions so watch out.
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Tue 08.16.2005 8:13 am
- Native language: Norwegian
- Location: Norway
Hello, and welcome to this site
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue 06.21.2005 10:35 pm
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.