View topic - On the tip of my tongue ...
- Posts: 823
- Joined: Mon 12.22.2008 5:08 am
- Location: Amherst, MA
- Native language: Italiano「伊語」
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Thu 01.10.2008 9:20 pm
- Native language: Eggo (ワッフル語の方言)
- Gender: Male
Shame on you. Well, I suppose Sparta could have been the decedents of Samurai that wandered a bit too far west. Yea, that's it.
On the topic of the thread title... What is the Japanese equivalent to the English phrase, "On the tip of my tongue"? Thanks.
- Posts: 3096
- Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 1:12 am
- Native language: 英語
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests