Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Someone to Practice with on Skype or Msn or E-mail?

Someone to Practice with on Skype or Msn or E-mail?

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Someone to Practice with on Skype or Msn or E-mail?

Postby Hori » Tue 04.28.2009 10:28 am

Would anyone possibly be willing to connect with me on Skype, Msn or by e-mail in order to practice together?

My Japanese isnt great at all - I can just about hold small conversations and stuff but cant read or write it... so I'd be catching up to more experienced linguists all the time, but I'd still like to connect and practice with someone!

Skype would be best for speaking practice - and where I would most prefer to connect with someone, but MSN and email is fantastic too!

Arigatou!
Hori

Re: Someone to Practice with on Skype or Msn or E-mail?

Postby Kakads » Wed 04.29.2009 12:07 pm

Where in England you from? I'm from London. [=
I can help you with practice via Skype/MSN if you'd like. I passed the JLPT3 last December, but my conversation skills aren't all that good, so it'd be good to have someone to practice speaking with too.
Kakads

Native language: English/Zanién

Postby Hori » Wed 04.29.2009 12:26 pm

I'm From the North West, Around Manchester~

Congrats on passing your JLPT3! Maybe one day I can take it too * laughs*.. Hopefully before I go to University...

I'd love to connect with you, PM either you MSN or your Skype <3 I dont mind which.

Arigatou Gozaimasu <3
Hori

Postby poisoness » Thu 07.23.2009 4:12 am

wow I'm so glad there are other people from england on here :) I suppose there would be but still :) I'm from the north too although on the coast 3 hours away from manchester :) (sorry I was so excited I posted for no reason)
poisoness

Postby mbridge » Fri 08.21.2009 4:42 pm

I'm in New York, and I've been thinking about practicing Skype, but I don't know where to begin..
It'd be nice if I could practice talking, even though I'm pretty shy about that kind of stuff.
..and I live with people who will think I'm crazy if I start talking into the computer with a headset, but that's another story.
Chatting through MSN isn't really good for me. I really need to hear some intonation for the chat to be useful.
mbridge

Native language: American English

Postby Cillranchello » Sun 08.23.2009 4:06 am

We should get a Ventrilo Server for this site <.<
私は眠いユダヤ人です。
Cillranchello

Native language: 英語

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)