View topic - ゴロ？
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat 03.28.2009 6:33 pm
- Location: California
- Native language: English
Disco wrote:Thank You Yudan, another mystery solved.
Here's another part that might help:
"goro"mean? I've been playing ゼルダの伝説：ムジュラの仮面, and the Gorons say "ゴロ"
In manga and such, cats will also often end their sentences in "にゃ～" (the sounds a cat (にゃんこ) often makes)
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
- Posts: 2964
- Joined: Tue 06.14.2005 3:24 am
- Location: Gifu, Japan
- Native language: (poor) English
The most famous one is probably Naruto and his "dattebayo".
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Thu 01.10.2008 9:20 pm
- Native language: Eggo (ワッフル語の方言)
- Gender: Male
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests