Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Removed Content

Removed Content

AKA Geek talk - discuss technology in general; this may or may not relate to Japanese

Re: Threads Actual Intention

Postby AJBryant » Mon 07.20.2009 8:13 am

Stone_Cold wrote:I love starting a riot. :lol: :wink: It amazes me how quickly individuals are to correct another individual. This thread turned out more interesting than originally intended. :mrgreen:

I don't like riots, and I don't like trolling.

So.

Should I ban you?
AJBryant
Site Admin

Native language: English

Re: Dumb### Experimental Thread

Postby phreadom » Mon 07.20.2009 8:13 am

This thread is making me want to install a post revisions mod to avoid this kind of tripe in the future (or at least be able to have the mods see the original).

I'm looking at one right now.
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Re: Threads Actual Intention

Postby Gundaetiapo » Mon 07.20.2009 8:35 am

Stone_Cold wrote:I love starting a riot. :lol: :wink: It amazes me how quickly individuals are to correct another individual. This thread turned out more interesting than originally intended. :mrgreen: Aggression will on occasion flare heavy debating and it'll usually attract more individuals into the conversation. 8) Humans seem attracted to human aggression :shock: , like pigs are to food. :lol: Especially, in the movies/shows/news we watch; humans seem to thrive off this elixir and want more. Indeed, I'm not suggesting this thread indeed showed signs of aggression :P , but seems in a sense--a belligerence of one's melancholy inner self. :) I feel there's somewhat no need for clarification in this particular post or the need for excessive details. :P :lol:

Accusations of belligerence from someone who throws around enough curse words to render his own sentences ungrammatical. Unquotable now because you have edited away two of your followup posts and the OP title. Unlike necroposting, I think forum etiquette was broken here.
Gundaetiapo

Removed Content

Postby Stone_Cold » Mon 07.20.2009 1:54 pm

Awwww, come on... it was only a simple joke. Please don't take it offensively. Also, I censored my words in my original posts. I've done this experiment three times already. Sorry, I won't do it anymore; honestly. :mrgreen:

Plus, feel free to delete this thread along with my other thread in the computer and technology section.
Last edited by Stone_Cold on Mon 07.20.2009 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<-.-> The past is like a ghost’s voice, quite and withered away, unknown and unheard, loneliness like pale streams. <-.->
Stone_Cold

Native language: 英語

Removed Content

Postby Stone_Cold » Mon 07.20.2009 2:00 pm

This thread is making me want to install a post revisions mod to avoid this kind of tripe in the future (or at least be able to have the mods see the original).

I'm looking at one right now.

That's a definite must Phreadom. I would've expected you to already have had it. That just makes this thread look even worse than what it really is. :oops:
Last edited by Stone_Cold on Mon 07.20.2009 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<-.-> The past is like a ghost’s voice, quite and withered away, unknown and unheard, loneliness like pale streams. <-.->
Stone_Cold

Removed Content

Postby Stone_Cold » Mon 07.20.2009 2:02 pm

I love starting a riot. :lol: :wink: It amazes me how quickly individuals are to correct another individual. This thread turned out more interesting than originally intended. :mrgreen: Aggression will on occasion flare heavy debating and it'll usually attract more individuals into the conversation. 8) Humans seem attracted to human aggression :shock: , like pigs are to food. :lol: Especially, in the movies/shows/news we watch; humans seem to thrive off this elixir and want more. Indeed, I'm not suggesting this thread indeed showed signs of aggression :P , but seems in a sense--a belligerence of one's melancholy inner self. :) I feel there's somewhat no need for clarification in this particular post or the need for excessive details. :P :lol:

:| It's neat to see how people will interpret something. I used many figures of speech and etc... in that post. :|
Last edited by Stone_Cold on Mon 07.20.2009 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stone_Cold

Removed Content

Postby Stone_Cold » Mon 07.20.2009 2:22 pm

I don't like riots, and I don't like trolling.

So.

Should I ban you?

Do you have the right to ban me?
Yes. You have every right to ban me. I'm not going to beat around the bush (figure of speech).
Nevertheless, I honestly promise that from here out I'll post serious threads and not bogus threads. I apologize to everyone that was involved with this thread; with or without an admin/mod presence. This was a major sign of immaturity and is very unlike me. My quote: "I've done this three times already..." Yes, I'm aware I said that, but the responders were aware from the start it wasn't a serious thread/post; unlike this one. I'm not going to be doing stupid things like this anymore since it ruins my reputation. This thread has probably permanently scarred my reputation. :oops: I don't think there's any need to create another user-name. Why run when I can face the consequences I've made? Well, I'm not running and I honestly apologize over my very immature actions. Sorry TJP members and guests.
Stone_Cold

Re: Removed Content

Postby Yudan Taiteki » Mon 07.20.2009 2:59 pm

This post hasn't scarred your reputation in my eyes because from my viewpoint, it's just more of the same from you. Ever since you joined TJP you've been posting profanity-laced, lengthy posts that seem designed largely to stir up trouble or annoy people more than anything else.

You claimed that people misinterpreted your post, but that's partially due to your past behavior, I think. This is not the first time that you've done this kind of thing, and so it doesn't make people want to look kindly on what you do now.
-Chris Kern
Yudan Taiteki

Postby Stone_Cold » Mon 07.20.2009 3:38 pm

This is not the first time that you've done this kind of thing, and so it doesn't make people want to look kindly on what you do now.

Agreed.
Stone_Cold

Postby AJBryant » Mon 07.20.2009 7:07 pm

Let's just say the ice is thin, and you're wearing sharp skates.
AJBryant
Site Admin

Postby Stone_Cold » Tue 07.21.2009 6:34 am

Yea, I know. :| :oops: Time to dull them up and be more respectful. :|
Special Request: Please delete this thread.
Stone_Cold

Postby two_heads_talking » Tue 07.21.2009 9:39 am

Stone_Cold wrote:

Yea, I know. :| :oops: Time to dull them up and be more respectful. :|
Special Request: Please delete this thread.

I think not.. It should remain here as a reminder for you of how trying to be controversial, just to get your rocks off, is a stupid choice.. the consequence here is that everyone will get to see that you put your foot in your mouth and now we all get to see you suck on it for a bit..

I'd say leave it up, similar to how people were stockaded in public with their crimes pinned above their heads, so everyone can see who they are and what they did.

Sorry, stonecold, but you made your bed, it's time to lie in it abit.
two_heads_talking

Previous

Return to Computers & Technology