Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - How's my accent?

How's my accent?

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Re: How's my accent?

Postby Disco » Mon 07.20.2009 3:51 pm

Since then I've decided to use a slightly deeper more natural voice (because these videos sound very nasally to me ). Also if anyone would ever want to TRY and communicate with me in Japanese, PM me and I'll get skype or something ( oh yeah, doesn't skype cost money now?). Also I'm not necro-posting (or whatever it's called) I'm just not here often.
我輩はただの英国紳士でございます
Disco

Native language: English

Postby two_heads_talking » Tue 07.21.2009 12:03 am

Disco wrote:Since then I've decided to use a slightly deeper more natural voice (because these videos sound very nasally to me ). Also if anyone would ever want to TRY and communicate with me in Japanese, PM me and I'll get skype or something ( oh yeah, doesn't skype cost money now?). Also I'm not necro-posting (or whatever it's called) I'm just not here often.

hmm, if skype costs that news to me..
two_heads_talking

Postby Disco » Tue 07.21.2009 12:35 am

two_heads_talking wrote:
Disco wrote:Since then I've decided to use a slightly deeper more natural voice (because these videos sound very nasally to me ). Also if anyone would ever want to TRY and communicate with me in Japanese, PM me and I'll get skype or something ( oh yeah, doesn't skype cost money now?). Also I'm not necro-posting (or whatever it's called) I'm just not here often.

I must be mistaken then.
我輩はただの英国紳士でございます
Disco

Postby two_heads_talking » Tue 07.21.2009 9:35 am

Disco wrote:
two_heads_talking wrote:

I must be mistaken then.

Perhaps it does, I'm just saying that my usage of it doesn't cost. That doesn't mean that there is no charge, just that if there was a charge, it would be something I wasn't aware of..
two_heads_talking

Postby astaroth » Tue 07.21.2009 9:43 am

Skype is free for skype-to-skype calls.
There are additional services which are not free, like answering machine etc. Calls to 'normal' phones (both cells and ground phones) are charged per minute.

ps I don't work for skype, I just use it very often. :wink:
ー 流光 ー

花地世
小  見獄の
林  かの中
一  な上は
茶   の 
astaroth

Native language: Italiano「伊語」

Previous

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)