Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Ordinary conversation

Ordinary conversation

英語を勉強している方のためのフォーラムです。練習のために英語の文章を投稿してもかまわなく、英語の文法・語彙に関する質問をしてもけっこうです。

Re: Ordinary conversation

Postby becki_kanou » Wed 08.12.2009 6:07 pm

NileCat wrote:Would someone do me a favor ?

口語例:男性 

なんつーか思うんだけど、大きくわけるとどっちかになるんじゃない?
アニメ好きで日本語もっと知りたいってヤツと、文法オタクみたいなヤツ。役に立てればって思うんだけど、これが結構むずいんだよな。普段俺らがしゃべってる言葉と、教科書みたいな話し方のどっちにすりゃいいのか迷っちまってさ。答える側になると、あんがい気ぃつかうもんだよな。

Well y'know I think there's kinda like 2 major types, right? You gotcher guys who wanna study Japanese 'cause they like anime, and then you gotcher grammar geeks (lol). I just wanna help out, but it's wicked tough, y'know. I dunno if I should talk like I usually talk or some kinda textbook-talk or whatever. When you're the one answerin' the questions you kinda worry about it, huh?

Here's my attempt. It's harder than I thought to translate the nuances of the style of speaking. What do others think?
そうだ、嬉しいんだ、生きる喜び!
例え胸の傷が痛んでも。
becki_kanou

Skype chat: yes_becki
Native language: U.S. English, 米語

Postby astaroth » Wed 08.12.2009 6:20 pm

becki_kanou wrote:

アニメ好きで日本語もっと知りたいってヤツと、文法オタクみたいなヤツ。役に立てればって思うんだけど、これが結構むずいんだよな。普段俺らがしゃべってる言葉と、教科書みたいな話し方のどっちにすりゃいいのか迷っちまってさ。答える側になると、あんがい気ぃつかうもんだよな。

Well y'know I think there's kinda like 2 major types, right? You gotcher guys who wanna study Japanese 'cause they like anime, and then you gotcher grammar geeks (lol). I just wanna help out, but it's wicked tough, y'know. I dunno if I should talk like I usually talk or some kinda textbook-talk or whatever. When you're the one answerin' the questions you kinda worry about it, huh?

Here's my attempt. It's harder than I thought to translate the nuances of the style of speaking. What do others think?

Can't comment on that, for it's way beyond my knowledge ... but I'm wondering what's ヤツ ...?
ー 流光 ー

花地世
小  見獄の
林  かの中
一  な上は
茶   の 
astaroth

Native language: Italiano「伊語」

Postby Yudan Taiteki » Wed 08.12.2009 7:18 pm

奴 【やつ】 (n) (vulg) fellow, guy, chap, (P)

(It can also be used as a less formal word for 物, i.e. 新しいヤツを買ったよ)
-Chris Kern
Yudan Taiteki

Native language: English

Postby keatonatron » Wed 08.12.2009 8:43 pm

becki_kanou wrote:

↑This is the spoken version.↑

The online text version would be ↓

wheal i think theirs 2 types k.. teh anime geeks n the grammar geeks LOL....i jus wanna help but its 2 hard cuz idk if i shud talk liek always or like some kind of grammar nazi rofl... wen ur teh 1 answerin the Qs it realy makes u think heh
keatonatron

Postby Yudan Taiteki » Wed 08.12.2009 8:53 pm

keatonatron wrote:wheal i think theirs 2 types k.. teh anime geeks n the grammar geeks LOL....i jus wanna help but its 2 hard cuz idk if i shud talk liek always or like some kind of grammar nazi rofl... wen ur teh 1 answerin the Qs it realy makes u think heh

うますぎるわ。
-Chris Kern
Yudan Taiteki

Postby coco » Wed 08.12.2009 9:00 pm

方言変換してみました

【庄内弁】(映画『たそがれ清兵衛』の主人公の言葉です)
思うんですけど、たぶんおっきぐ分けると、どっちかになるんじゃねかな、と。
アニメ好きだたりして日本語どごもっと知りたいという皆さんと、専門的に勉強しっでて皆さん。
わぁだば、なんとなくお役に立てればて思てるだけなしてすけど、その気になてみると、実はこれがなかなか難しい。なんと申しましょうか、「気さくな感じ」と「きっちりした表現」の境界線とでも言いましょうか・・・回答する立場に回ると、けっこう気ぃつけなくちゃな、と思たんだのぉ。

【津軽弁】(吉幾三、三上寛、寺山修司、太宰治など) 
思うんだてけど、ねし大きぐ分つもっつもっつもっつもっつもっつもっつもっつもっつもっつもっけるど、どっちかサなるんだばねかな、ど。
アニメ好ぎだったりして日本語をもっど知りてどいう皆さんど、専門的サ勉強してって皆さん。
おきやは、どどもなぇお役サ立てればって思てるだげなんだてけど、その気サなてみるど、実はこれがながなが難しい。なんど申しましょうか、「気さぐな感じ」ど「きっちりした表現」の境界線どでも言じょいしょうか・・・回答する立場サ回ると、けっこう気をつけなぐちゃな、と思ったんだて。
coco

Native language: 日本語(Japanese)

Postby AJBryant » Thu 08.13.2009 4:53 am

I love this place.
:D
AJBryant
Site Admin

Postby NileCat » Thu 08.13.2009 7:08 am

You all are awesome, everyone ! :wink:

NOTE:
Whenever you needed any help to make out Japanese slangs (including swearing words) with a serious intention, feel free to PM me. But PLEASE attach some your words with IT. :shock:
NileCat

Native language: Japanese

Previous

Return to 英語の練習