Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Japanese Learning Site: Ippatsu @ Japanesetesting.com

Japanese Learning Site: Ippatsu @ Japanesetesting.com

Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?

Japanese Learning Site: Ippatsu @ Japanesetesting.com

Postby Harisenbon » Mon 08.24.2009 12:42 am

Hello all,

Some of you may remember me talking about this in the chat a while ago, but for the last few months I've been working on setting up a Japanese testing/study site.

Well I've finally reached a point where I want to open it up to an open Beta, and was hoping that some of the users of TheJapanesePage might find it useful. Eventually I hope for it to be geared towards both beginners and Advanced users (Especially towards advanced users, because I feel that there's a dearth of Advanced learning materials on the net), but I'm still in the process of getting more lessons and data information into the system.

Anyhow, the site has a lot of grammar lessons, flashcard practice sets and test taking functions -- and now that the system is up and running I'm going to be adding new contents pretty much every week.

So if you fancy it, drop by and check us out: Ippatsu @ JapaneseTesting.com http://japanesetesting.com
BetaKey: ippatsuBetaKey

I'd love to hear your feedback!
Want to learn Japanese the right way? How about for free?
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
Harisenbon

Native language: (poor) English

Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips