Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Help Finding Song!

Help Finding Song!

Discuss Japanese movies and music.

Help Finding Song!

Postby Antonious34 » Sat 03.31.2007 1:38 am

Alright, I watched this Japanese music video about a year ago on YouTube(I believe) and it was very good! However, I can't remember the song name or artist.

It told a very deep story with a man that was a photographer who found his true love. Eventually the two started seeing each other.

The music video storyline went somewhat like this:

One day she was in his photo developing room when she accidentally knocked a jug of chemicals off of the top shelf and into her eyes. She went completely blind, but the man (the photographer) loved her so much and felt so guilty for what had happened that he 'gave' his eyes to her, so they both underwent surgery and she regained her vision and the man was then blind. When his love got out of the hospital, she looked for the man, but he had disappeared because of his shame.

Pretty rocky outline of the story, I hope it sounds familiar enough to someone! :D
Antonious34

RE: Help Finding Song!

Postby SirFirestorm » Sat 03.31.2007 9:53 am

the song is actually korean but I remember this clearly, I thought it was nice too =]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hc_GhphaGxA
Last edited by SirFirestorm on Sat 03.31.2007 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
SirFirestorm

RE: Help Finding Song!

Postby Antonious34 » Sat 03.31.2007 5:40 pm

Yeah, that's it! :) Thank you very much! :D
Antonious34

Re: Help Finding Song!

Postby rosi » Tue 05.06.2008 2:30 pm

I found really nice japanese song once but I don`t know the name of the singer and the name of the song :? I only know that a woman sings Uwari Uwari.. in the chorus CAn you help me :? :?
rosi

Postby Sairana » Tue 05.06.2008 10:12 pm

rosi wrote:I found really nice japanese song once but I don`t know the name of the singer and the name of the song :? I only know that a woman sings Uwari Uwari.. in the chorus CAn you help me :? :?

Normally, when you have your own question, you make your own thread.

Anyway..... it would help if you could give -any- more clues to the song. Like if you heard it in an anime, and if so, which one? Was it the opening or ending theme, or something else?

Did you hear it on an internet radio station maybe? Tracking down the source would go a long way to finding the song you want. A couple words from the chorus are almost impossible to search, especially since you may have them wrong or mis-transcribed.
Sairana

Native language: (US) English

Postby rosi » Sun 05.18.2008 1:42 pm

I`m sorry for writing here :(
Well I haven`t heard this song on radio I have it in my computer from a friend but she also doesn`t know the name and the singer. In the begining I can hear " udafituga toumeino keunotsumari kimino semimo tsuba saga saku" I don`t know how to write it I can`t speak and write japanese yet so I`m sorry for the mistakes :? If you can`t help me- no problem
rosi

Postby jcksmith21 » Mon 09.07.2009 6:09 am

Hi Friends ;

Actually i didn't heard about any of the Japanese Songs in Internet radio or television. So for that i can't help you to finding a Japanese song.

But friend i will try my best to help you for your help.
jcksmith21

Native language: English

Postby Sairana » Mon 09.07.2009 8:11 am

jcksmith21 wrote:But friend i will try my best to help you for your help.

Rosi hasn't logged in here for over a year, and this post is 18 months old.

See on her post where it says:
by rosi on 18 May 2008 13:42

That's the date something was written. If it's really old, you probably shouldn't add a new post unless it's worthwhile. Telling someone who is long gone that you'll help them just doesn't do much...
Sairana

Native language: (US) English

Return to Japanese Movies and Music