Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - ライオン・キング

ライオン・キング

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

ライオン・キング

Postby Disco » Sun 11.29.2009 2:26 pm

皆さんこんにちは。最近、たくさんのディズニー映画を見ています。YouTubeで、結構のを見つけられます。ライオン・キング「1&2」を見ることをお勧めします。Subsを持ってないがだからと言って、習うの大チャンスだと思います。あら、するとHDでアップしました「僕にアップさせられなかったよ」。言うまでもない、ディズニー映画のおかげでたくさんの新しい単語や文法を習いました。言語を習うの一番ルールは「聞けば聞くほど、習えば習うほど」。間違いない、練習していても、たくさんのミスを作っているでしょう。僕はまだ習っているんです。
Hello everyone ( I checked to see if this isn't double posting, I hope it was thorough enough). Lately I've been watching a lot of Disney movies in Japanese. There are a lot of them on YouTube, full-length. Most of them have subtitles, while the lion king 1 & 2 do not. They are also in HD quality :D . I highly recommend watching these movies and taking notes on them. I learned a lot from watching them a few times over and really listening and picking up new concepts and words. The more you listen, the more you learn. ( I didn't think much of the lion king 2 in english, but in Japanese it's just plain awesome.)
我輩はただの英国紳士でございます
Disco

Native language: English

Re: ライオン・キング

Postby espen180 » Sun 11.29.2009 6:24 pm

こんにちは。それはおもしろい見えます。私も見ます。どれ映画は増しですか。

Hello. That sounds interesting. I think I will try too. Can you reccomend any movies?
espen180

Re: ライオン・キング

Postby Disco » Sun 11.29.2009 7:48 pm

我輩はただの英国紳士でございます
Disco

Native language: English

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)