Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - A question about TJP friends...

A question about TJP friends...

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

A question about TJP friends...

Postby ivan0navi » Wed 12.30.2009 4:41 pm

is this place legit? has anyone tried it, i feel it would be a useful tool for a would be world traveler like myself... it seems pretty real, but its kinda hard to believe that 1 mil + users have gathered at the socializing branch of a japanese language site... most of them hot girls from all over the worlds... also why would a japanese person go to a site that teaches you japanese...???
some people are picked by destiny, others choose to seize destiny for themselves...

Ore wa dare da to omotte yagaru!!! sekai wo KAERU!!!
ivan0navi

Native language: English/Spanish

Re: A question about TJP friends...

Postby phreadom » Wed 12.30.2009 5:04 pm

ivan0navi wrote:is this place legit? has anyone tried it, i feel it would be a useful tool for a would be world traveler like myself... it seems pretty real, but its kinda hard to believe that 1 mil + users have gathered at the socializing branch of a japanese language site... most of them hot girls from all over the worlds... also why would a japanese person go to a site that teaches you japanese...???

It's not actually a part of this specific site... it ties into an external company called "World Friends Network"

http://www.worldfriendsnetworks.com/

So it's utilizing their worldwide established network etc. That's all I really know about it... I don't handle that part of the site etc. :)

Hopefully that helps explain it for you.
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Re: A question about TJP friends...

Postby ivan0navi » Wed 12.30.2009 8:34 pm

ahh I see, it actually looks more legit that way, awsome, I may actually try it out in that case, thanks for the info...
some people are picked by destiny, others choose to seize destiny for themselves...

Ore wa dare da to omotte yagaru!!! sekai wo KAERU!!!
ivan0navi

Native language: English/Spanish

Return to General off topic