Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - ちょっと面白い、ちょっとは悲しい

ちょっと面白い、ちょっとは悲しい

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

ちょっと面白い、ちょっとは悲しい

Postby Hektor6766 » Fri 04.30.2010 7:42 pm

実話:

後卒から大学、私はとても大きなミューチュアル・ファンドの会社中働いていた、一番大き中アメリカ。ある寒い冬の日、私の机に返る行っていたながら、二人話す小耳に挟んだ。「冬間は、それはなぜあんな寒いになるのですか」と一人聞いた。「地球は遠く離れて太陽からの軌道だから」と自信相手答えた。
「ああ、私はそれを決して知らなかったよ。」と一番目人言った。
私は腹の中で笑ったならなかった。
昨日、私はテレビでアメリカ連邦議会の査問のインベストメントバンクングを見ていた。アンカーマンはクレジットデリバティブについて話していた。「これらのクレジット・デリバティブは非常に複雑です。投資銀行員以外の誰がそれらを理解することができません」と言った。
私は腹の中で笑ったならなかった。
Last edited by Hektor6766 on Mon 05.03.2010 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hektor6766

Native language: English

Re: ちょっと面白い、ちょっとは悲しい

Postby becki_kanou » Sun 05.02.2010 1:29 am

Are you looking for corrections on this? One piece of advice I could give you is that very rarely can you translate idiomatic phrases word for word as you seem to have done here.

For example, we can say "One winter's day" in English, but it Japanese it won't be 『一冬の日』 but rather 『ある冬の日』. Throughout you seem to have taken the English sentence and just translated word for word into Japanese. This is an easy mistake to make in the beginning, but should be noticed and avoided before it becomes a habit.
そうだ、嬉しいんだ、生きる喜び!
例え胸の傷が痛んでも。
becki_kanou

Skype chat: yes_becki
Native language: U.S. English, 米語

Re: ちょっと面白い、ちょっとは悲しい

Postby Hektor6766 » Mon 05.03.2010 10:34 pm

Yes, please feel free to correct it to ribbons-if I'm heading in the wrong direction, I want to know. The practice is no good if the method is wrong to begin with.

Thank you for the pointer about ある日. I'd seen it in readings, but I'm still too green to catch the mistake in my own writing.
Hektor6766

Native language: English

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)