Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hi all :)

Hi all :)

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hi all :)

Postby shjn3011 » Thu 08.12.2010 11:29 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm Ha and I'm from Vietnam. You can also call me Shin. I have studied Japanese for 1 year, and i think it's very interesting. I hope to make friends with everyone in this site, study and discuss about Japanese. If you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask me. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
P/S: Because my English is not good enough, so i think it will be difficult to understand it. So, please help me to correct if there is any mistake :D.
shjn3011

Native language: Việt Nam

Re: Hi all :)

Postby Snowflake » Fri 08.13.2010 11:38 am

Greetings, Shin! Welcome! I hope you have fun here along with learning more Japanese!

As far as your English, from what you've written, I'm guessing it is far better than you think it is :) . Your post was very understandable. There were just a few, very minor points (I wouldn't really call them "errors") and they did not distract me from your message whatsoever.

study and discuss about Japanese

The word "about" wasn't really needed. I'd have probably written "study and discuss Japanese".

P/S: Because my English is not good enough, so i think it will be difficult to understand it.

PS: Because my English is not very good, it may be difficult to understand. ((As I said, I disagree that your English is not very good -- I think it's quite good!)).

So, please help me to correct if there is any mistake :D.

So, please help me by correcting any mistakes you find :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again, I think your English is great! Trust me, there are many native English speakers who don't write as well as you do!

((edited to make a few minor changes in my own English :D ))
Last edited by Snowflake on Fri 08.13.2010 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflake

Native language: English

Postby phreadom » Fri 08.13.2010 11:57 am

Welcome to TJP Shin-san! :wave:

I already greeted you in the chat, but I'll greet you here as well! :mrgreen:
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Postby shjn3011 » Sat 08.14.2010 8:07 am

Thank you for your corrections, Snowflake san :mrgreen:. I think I can learn a lot from you, so please help me as much as you can :P. It's nice to meet you.
Konnichiwa phreadom san, i hope i can be a helpful member of the forum :mrgreen:
shjn3011

Native language: Việt Nam

Return to Introductions