Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Our prayers for SS

Our prayers for SS

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

Re: Our prayers for SS

Postby phreadom » Mon 08.16.2010 9:17 am

She messaged me last night while I was sleeping to say that she is discharged now and resting after her ordeal. She plans on writing a message here soon to update us all. :up:
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Postby Snowflake » Mon 08.16.2010 11:20 am

What a relief. Thank you for the update, phreadom.
Snowflake

Native language: English

Postby NileCat » Mon 08.16.2010 11:46 am

いいニュースをありがとう、phreadomさん!
NileCat

Native language: Japanese

Postby AJBryant » Mon 08.16.2010 7:02 pm

YAY!!!

We should spank her for frightening us like that. :)
AJBryant
Site Admin

ご報告

Postby ss » Tue 08.17.2010 10:33 am

I thank God for the gift of friendship where I can be myself and be accepted as I am and for finding a home in the heart of a friend like every one of you. Thank you for your kind thoughts and for being always supportive, I have no words to express my gratitude to all of you.

July was the worst month ever in my life! I was in and out of the hospital. In fact, I had been unwell for about a month with gastric pain before the day I collapsed in the office, I didn't pay much attention to the symptoms and ended up almost a month of hospitalization since 10th July. I woke up in the hospital and was told that my fever hit 40.9 Degrees Celsius and my blood pressure was abnormally low. (My family doesn't have a history of hypotension). My doctor stressed that this case required constant monitoring.

The endoscopy report actually showed the presence of 2 infected tissues, although small, was the major problem. They were about 6mm each in size and were spreading the infection, no malignancy found was a bless to me,though. The surgery was postponed from 25th July to 4th of August due to the instability of blood pressure.

I can't describe to you the monstrous pain I've been experiencing the past few weeks! Never in my life have I needed medical leaves for more than 2 months. You can't imagine the side effects the medicines have after the intake, I feel nauseated and extremely uncomfortable, the food in front of me, turn unappetizing, I just look helplessly at them.

I'm home now. I still have to take Perindopril every morning until my blood pressure is satisfactorily stable. Thanks to your heartfelt prayers, I'm gradually recovering.

Please accept my sincere appreciation once again, and let us extend our warmer regards to all who need it and make TJP an even warmer community. Please take care too.

** Add: Thank you Kurisuto & Gundaetiapo for your PM、please take care too.

こんにちは。
お忙しいところ、みなさんお気遣いいただきましてありがとうございます。
私がまさか入院するとは思いませんでした。胃痛はしょっちゅうあるんけど、こんな痛みは初めてでした。先日(10/7)、突然入院、私自身も大変驚きました。感染性発熱と低血圧を起こしてばったりと倒れました。入院中は血圧は上がったり下がったりを繰り返ししました。お腹の右側がきりきり痛かったんです。心配で一睡もできません。たいへんな体験でしたね!幸いにも医者さん明るくて楽しい人でした~

が、私は今は、おかげ様でようやく回復いたしました。
みなさんもお体にお気をつけください~

Spoiler:
ドーナツのド レはレモンのレ ミはみんなのミ ファはファイトのファ
ソは青い空 ラはラッパのラ シは幸せよ
SSさんが早く元気になりますように!

Nilecatさん、
こんなに心温まる言葉ほんとうにありがとうございました。おかげ様で、だんだん体の調子が良くなりました。
血圧レベル状態が少し安定してるので、私は現在、退院して自宅で療養しています。(少し疲れましたが、気分は大分よくなったらしい~~)
Nilecatさんもgood healthでありますように心から~
TJPに一刻も早く帰りたいですけど、私も頑張ります!

Papa,
Life can be unpredictable and so cruel sometimes, you want to lead a peaceful and healthy life, but there are always obstacles ahead beyond controls. Dad, mom, brother and sister-in-law, bosses, colleagues and friends, are all at my side, giving me the best care and support, so please don't worry, I'm recovering well. Thank you very much for your concerns and prayers, I'm feeling clean and clear. I was discharged on Monday, it was nice being back home. I will resume forums participating as soon as I get better. I miss everyone too. Papa, please take care too.

Eric、
長い間返事をしなくて、ほんとうにごめんなさい。あれから、手術のため再度入院した。
日本では何もかもうまくいくといいね。もしエリックとガールフレンドがここに来たら、どうぞご連絡ください。お会いできるのを楽しみにしている~
副業ピアノ教師として雇われている。具体状況は未定、これまでに、きっと気にいると思うよ。笑ってハイファイブ!素敵な日々を、では。

Justin, Snowflake, Becki、ピーター、Chikara, Lordofthefile *さん and Uncle THT,
まだ体調が元気な状態には戻れていないので、ちょっと気持ちが悪くて、お返事が遅れてすみませんでした。
おかげさまで今はよくなりました。
みなさんも日々元気元気で、無理しない程度に頑張ってくださいね。
Thank you very much for your warm wishes and prayers.
ピーター and LOF, I don't quite know both of you very well, but I'm glad to see both of you here.
I remember chatting with LOF in TJP chat before, thanks for taking care of the chatroom.
ピーター, I hope you continue to do well in your Japanese studies, keep it up!
Please take care, too, everyone.

Txkun,
I honestly don't know what to say to you. There is a very popular message passing around here that I would like to share with you. Here it goes :
Friendship is sharing openly, laughing often, trusting always, caring deeply.
True friends are like mornings, you can't have them the whole day but you can be sure they will be there when you wake up tomorrow, next year and forever.

Thank you very much for all your warm messages. For all that you've done, I just want to say "grazie di tutto!".
Last edited by ss on Fri 08.27.2010 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ss

Native language: English speaking family

Postby ss » Tue 08.17.2010 10:52 am

Justin wrote:
She messaged me last night while I was sleeping to say that she is discharged now and resting after her ordeal. She plans on writing a message here soon to update us all. :up:

Justin,
Txkun is probably not back from his trip. I was audio conferencing with my sis in Melbourne, I didn't see him online, so I thought might as well drop a message to inform you about my discharge.
Thank you very much for notifying others, BIG BIG THANKIE.

Papa Tony wrote:

We should spank her for frightening us like that. :)

"Impedimenta!!"

Papa, you are freezzzzed!

Papa, it was indeed a frightening experience for me as well. My chest chilled with paralytic fervor. The baka fever kept attacking me, subsided for a while and came back. I was sick of staying in the hospital and asked for discharge to rest at home since the surgery was delayed. My doctor didn't quite agree with the idea but eventually let me home on the 26th July, but I had to return for further monitoring among other things before the surgery.

My big big boss came to visit me a few times, the last time with us when the doctor said I could be discharged, she burst into tears at this good news. This was the first time I saw her tears, you know, she is such a strong character person and has always been a detached figure. I was moved.

It's a good thing some members here still keeping close contact with me, especially Txkun and Eric (Spin13). Both of them are very considerate, understanding and supportive.

Anyway, it's a terrible experience!

Papa, thanks for being there for me as always. I thought you would hug hug me instead.
ss

Postby NileCat » Tue 08.17.2010 12:30 pm

SSさん、退院おめでとうございます! よかった!
ゆっくり静養してくださいね。 :dance:

Spoiler:
While you were absent, I kind of read some of your past posts in this forum. In 2005, you didn't know even simple greeting phrases in Japanese. But hey, look at you! Now your Japanese is definately at native-level. I find it very impressive and inspiring. You are great.
これからもよろしくお願いします!
NileCat

Native language: Japanese

Postby chikara » Tue 08.17.2010 11:20 pm

SS-san, glad to hear you are on the mend. Take care.
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Postby AJBryant » Wed 08.18.2010 3:36 pm

SS wrote:Papa, thanks for being there for me as always. I thought you would hug hug me instead.

That, too. But the spanking first. :twisted:

Seriously, though... I am REALLY glad to hear you're doing better. I had no idea you were that unwell. I just thought you were taking a break or working too busily to be on a lot.

It's quite a relief.

PLEASE -- take care of yourself. Plenty of rest, listen to your doctors, take your medicine, and listen to your mom. ;)

Hugs!
Tony
AJBryant
Site Admin

Postby Txkun » Wed 08.25.2010 7:21 am

:wave:
I'm back from my trip!

I'm happy all went well for our dear SS. :D
Now, just have rest, take care and follow Tony advices !
Txkun

Native language: Italian

Postby ss » Fri 08.27.2010 11:04 am

Chikira-san,
You have all the reasons to spank me.
It's so embarrassing, now I look back to page 1, I realized I had missed your name. :blush: :blush:
I'm sorry about that, million and million apologies, please forgive me. (your name added)

Nilecat-san
Thank you very much for your encouragement. There are surely plenty to strive for, I look forward to your continued teaching and support.
Thank you for your patience to deal with miscellaneous people passing in and out of the community. We are glad to have you in TJP. We hope you know how much we appreciate everything you've done to help us improve.
学ぶべきところはまだたくさんあります。こちらこそよろしくお願いします!

Thank you Papa and Txkun.
Mom's best friend has actually bought me a music CD, it's called Merlin's Magic-Chakra Meditation. I love all the music in this CD, they are very very soothing.
ss

Postby AJBryant » Fri 08.27.2010 8:06 pm

It's really good to see you're up and around again. :) :) :)
AJBryant
Site Admin

Postby ss » Fri 09.03.2010 10:06 am

Thank you, Papa.
Thank you, everyone, once again.

I'm feeling much much better now, will get back to work on Monday.

Papa,
Spoiler:
Are you very busy lately?
I want to order Feng shui "Luopan" Keepsake Box, 3 boxes only, not many. Take your time.

Txkun,
Teniamoci in contatto per piacere, altrimenti dovro' dire alla polizia che ho perso un caro amico.
ss

Postby Txkun » Fri 09.03.2010 10:41 am

@SS:
Non ti preoccupare non ci sara' mai bisogno della polizia. :D
Txkun

Native language: Italian

Postby bikki » Sun 09.05.2010 6:39 am

Oh my god. SS san... I only know the terrible news from kohyin's FB site Nihongo today!!
I thought you are on holiday or busy at work.

How come you will have this kind of infection.. I am so glad to know you are in the stage of recovery. The first message of txkun really shocked me.

I didn't receive see you or message since July.. that's why.

Hope the pain and the complications will be gone soon.

--Bikki.
bikki

Native language: 中国語

PreviousNext

Return to General off topic