View topic - hello everyone
I am from Poland now I live in UK for awhile . I found out to learn Japanese really interesting
I would love to find some native speaker who give me a hand ...
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu 09.16.2010 4:41 pm
- Location: Bristol Uk
- Native language: polish
Don't worry about having started with romaji. You can start learning hiragana and katakana right away here and here!
- Posts: 3402
- Joined: Sat 04.19.2008 10:09 pm
- Location: Hyogo, Japan
- Skype chat: yes_becki
- Native language: U.S. English, 米語
- Gender: Female
I think Tae Kims guide would be the best for you! Its an all around guide for beginners!
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat 09.11.2010 2:05 pm
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Native language: Swedish/Turkish
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests