Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hello from sweden

Hello from sweden

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hello from sweden

Postby swede_773 » Thu 03.17.2011 1:34 pm

こんいちは みなさん おげんきですか?

Hi everyone at TJP hope the first sentence was correct :)
My connection to the japanese language is that i was watching some u-tube videos when i stumbled upon gaki no tsukai (downtown) no laughing game.
It was english subs and i was laughing so much i almost cried.
Wanted to see more of it. And there was alot of other videos about those guys but without subs. Guess i have to tell u i am closer to 40 then 35 years old and i am more of a technical guy rather than a textbook learner, School has never been my favorite ocupation.

Despise that fact i was intrigued to see if i can do it, I decided to used it as a hobby with no timeschedule and the goal is to understand japanese game shows and tv broadcasts.
I searched the web for free information on how to learn japanese. Have visited this page alot but never created an account. I have also used alot of other webpages and resources.

I followed alot of tips to learn japanese and begun to watch anime, justin.tv and youtube changing to japanese settings.I searched youtube about batsu game and got to those akb girls wich helped me alot showing around japan countryside, showing some japanese culture like a kids program also they talked alot slower then the gaki team hehe. Wich lead me to wanted to know more about the japanese way and the japanese culture.
Nihongo dekimasu was also a good learning show, And gived me alot of youtube suggestion to find more "kids" education videos.

In short the more i learned about japan and the people the more i wanted to learn :) ..

But 5 weeks ago i slacked at learning japanese and has been forgotting alot what i learned. Sad but true i also get the news about the earthquake and tsunami that hit japan. My biggest condolence to all ppl affected, Have been watching japan tv and newsfeeds when i can and found out i was understanding some of the worlds. Getting me wanna try again at learning japanese. がんばる

So here i am see if i actually learn it this time. And sry for any misspelling and gramar , English is my second langue.
swede_773

Native language: swedish

Re: Hello from sweden

Postby Dustin » Thu 03.17.2011 8:34 pm

Welcome to TJP

Good to see another Swede in the building! ( we have one or two others )

Good luck with your studies and pop by the chat from time to time :)
Dustin

Native language: English

Postby LordOfTheFlies » Thu 03.17.2011 8:57 pm

はい、げんきです!

Why hello there to you fellow Swede! I wish you all the luck with your Japanese studies and if you ever have a question or just want to talk in either Japanese or English, you should swing by the TJP chat. We have a lot of fun there and Japanese people come by every once in a while and I assure you they're all friendly and funny people.

Just a quick correction: It's こんにちは, you have to press n 3 times :)
LordOfTheFlies

Native language: Swedish

Postby chikara » Thu 03.17.2011 9:00 pm

はい、元気です。おかげさまで。

TJPへようこそ  :wave:

swede_773 wrote:こんいちは みなさん おげんきですか?

....... hope the first sentence was correct ......

んにちは not こんいちは :)

Leaving out one of the n's in こんにちは is a common problem when entering Japanese text via the IME as you need to type three n's to effectively get two, nn -> ん + ni -> に

がんばって。

Edit: Beaten to the punch by LordOfTheFlies-san :ninja:
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Postby swede_773 » Fri 03.18.2011 2:14 am

thank you all.

Cool to see some swedes here. And thanks for the correction on the first sentence.
swede_773

Postby HyeoshinX » Fri 03.18.2011 7:19 am

GAKI NO TSUKAI!! :dance:

Welcome to TJP :)
HyeoshinX

Native language: English

Postby Zvono11 » Fri 03.18.2011 9:05 am

Hej, välkommen.... Hur mår du? Var bor du i Sverige?

Hälsning från Kroatien :)
PSN ID: Zvono

日本の車が大すきです.
Zvono11

Native language: Croatian

Postby swede_773 » Sat 03.19.2011 6:10 am

Zvono11 wrote:Hej, välkommen.... Hur mår du? Var bor du i Sverige?

Tackar bor i stockholm.
Maybe we should not talk in swedish, can be seen as rude. But are u a swedish guy living in croatia or an croatian guy living in sweden?
swede_773

Postby Zvono11 » Sat 03.19.2011 9:31 am

swede_773 wrote:
Zvono11 wrote:Hej, välkommen.... Hur mår du? Var bor du i Sverige?

Tackar bor i stockholm.
Maybe we should not talk in swedish, can be seen as rude. But are u a swedish guy living in croatia or an croatian guy living in sweden?

NP :) I'm a Croat living in Croatia, but I learn Swedish :) I must tell you that I can't speak Swedish very well....
PSN ID: Zvono

日本の車が大すきです.
Zvono11

Native language: Croatian

Return to Introductions