View topic - uploading an Exword dict
I'm trying to re-install the KALD for my Exword dict, but I keep getting this message wich I cannot quite understand....
Can anyone help me here and tell me what Exword wants me to do first?
as far as I'm aware, I already registered with Exword online....
- Posts: 1766
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2006 9:56 am
- Location: A'veen
- Native language: Dutch; Female
Because it wasn't properly un-installed last time the contents cannot be installed at this time.
Please follow the steps listed below.
1)Begin the installation with the username [marian] and the serial number left blank and install ONLY the EX-word library
2) After installation reset the user information under the library's function menu
3) After doing so, reinstall this CD
- Posts: 3402
- Joined: Sat 04.19.2008 10:09 pm
- Location: Hyogo, Japan
- Skype chat: yes_becki
- Native language: U.S. English, 米語
- Gender: Female
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests