Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hello~

Hello~

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hello~

Postby Roa » Tue 09.27.2011 7:09 pm

So yea. The name's Roa. Or Morgan. Whichever your heart desires. I'm 15, and I'm self studying Japanese. I'm pretty much a complete newb with the language though, having only seriously been at this for a week or two. (Although I've been 'studying' on and off for a year now. >_>)

I retrain information like a sponge a lot of the time. I have Genki I, along with a huge book on kanji. (Remembering the Kanji). As well as using various online resources. I also write down almost everything that I'm learning in this red notebook. (I pretty much shame the Kanji's when I write them in there. for sure)

Asides from studying Japanese, I listen to a lot of music, I watch the Occasional anime, and, mostly, play video games with my spare time. (My PSP is my baby)

I just went back to school, so I don't have free time when I'm there, but I have a lot of spare time to study and such when I get home.

But yesh. Long introduction about me and my japanese habits. NIce to meet you all. ^^;

I also should probably mention I'm taking Spanish at the same time as this. So I'm about the same level on both, currently.
Roa

Skype chat: pieceofdyingember
Native language: English

Re: Hello~

Postby micahcowan » Tue 09.27.2011 7:20 pm

Welcome to the site, Roa! :)

このサイトへようこそ
micahcowan

Native language: US English/米語

Return to Introductions