View topic - hello

hello

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

hello

Postby ギャリ » Wed 10.19.2011 3:54 am

こんにち は。 わたし は ギャリ です。 イギリス から きました。ブラードフオー
ド に すんで います。にほんご は べんきょう します。

Hopefully I've just written

Hello. I am Gary. I come from England. I live in Bradford. I am learning Japanese.

not the most fluid of introductions but i have only been learning the language for 4 weeks (introduction was written without checking it against any of my notes). seemed to have got bogged down in conjugating verbs. will have to take a proper look at linking sentances.
ギャリ

Native language: English

Re: hello

Postby micahcowan » Wed 10.19.2011 9:59 pm

こんにちは、ギャリさん。 どうぞよろしく!

What you wrote looks great to me. I'd probably have written "にほんご を べんきょうしています" at the end, but otherwise looks good.

Welcome to TJP! Have fun. :)
micahcowan

Native language: US English/米語

Postby chikara » Wed 10.19.2011 11:01 pm

ギャリさん、TJPへようこそ  :wave:
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Postby ギャリ » Thu 10.20.2011 6:47 am

ありがとう

although i'm not a complete beginner to Japanese (i completed a GCSE about 12 years ago and got a really good grade) i'm having to go over everything from scratch. I started trying to learn the language again about 4 weeks ago. The bog problem i have is that there is no one else around me also learning (or even interested in learning) Japanese. To anyone else in the same position i highly recommend this forum and the chat room here as the guys (and gals) here are really friendly (not to mention patient). They have been able to clear a few things up for me (especially when it comes to grammer).

どうも ありがとう tjp
ギャリ

Native language: English

Return to Introductions