Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hello

Hello

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hello

Postby GrimmTeather » Fri 10.28.2011 3:14 am

Hey everyone,
I was looking for Japanese-themed software for DS and came upon an article on this site. So I figured I'd join up to encourage me to continue learning. I learned a little Japanese in the past but didn't stick with it. I really do love the culture and the language. I've been using various games on this site to help me learn as of late: http://www.digitaldialects.com/Japanese.htm

I have no idea what I'll do now that I'm on this site but I'll see what happens. I like the idea that I'll be able to think in two different languages (hopefully I stick at it).

I'm not very sociable (bit anxious) but hope learning another language helps me to be more outgoing/confident.
GrimmTeather

Native language: English

Re: Hello

Postby phreadom » Fri 10.28.2011 6:21 pm

TJPへようこそ! (Welcome to TJP!) :wave:

That's a neat site you linked. :) I've added it to my bookmarks. ;) (I'm always looking for neat sites that offer fun ways to learn the language.)

Hopefully we can help you with your studies etc. :) We're a friendly bunch (for the most part ;) hehe) so hopefully you can relax and have fun learning with us and hopefully that will help you in your "real life" as well. :mrgreen:
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Re: Hello

Postby GrimmTeather » Sat 10.29.2011 10:05 am

Arigato! :D
GrimmTeather

Native language: English

Return to Introductions