Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hello from Portugal!

Hello from Portugal!

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hello from Portugal!

Postby tureann » Tue 12.13.2011 5:03 pm

Hi everyone!

I am Maria and I am new here (obviously (^.^)'' eheh)!
I just started using thejapanesepage.com to learn Japanese! I love learning new languages but right now I really don't have the money or the time to enroll in actual classes so I thought that self-study could be an option!

I love the japanese culture and the language but I haven't been able to visit the country yet! This is something I would really love to do in the near future :) Right now I feed my interest by trying to learn Japanese (I am studying hiragana and katakana), reading about Japanese culture and watching anime/reading manga (currently I am watching K-On and Hanasaku Iroha).

If you want to know anything about me, about my country and my language or just talk about anything, don't hesitate in asking it!

I hope I can meet a lot of interesting people while I learn! See you around :mrgreen:
tureann

Native language: Portuguese

Hello from Sweden!

Postby LordOfTheFlies » Wed 12.14.2011 8:48 pm

TJPへようこそ! (Welcome to TJP!)

I admire the fact that you chose to study Japanese on your own since it's a task that takes a lot of self-discipline. But trust me, it's very rewarding if you keep it up. I've tried both studying at university and on my own and I must say self-studies are much better if you want to achieve results quicker :)

We've got a chat where you can come and chat just about anything(except for politics, religion and sex) so long as you keep it PG-13 ;). We normally talk about anything that comes to mind in both English and Japanese. You can find it under the community drop-down menu or you can click here.

tureann wrote:If you want to know anything about me, about my country and my language or just talk about anything, don't hesitate in asking it!

Right back at you. If you've got any questions most of us should be willing to answer them.

Again, welcome to TJP and enjoy your stay, it's always nice to have new people here :)
LordOfTheFlies

Native language: Swedish

Re: Hello from Portugal!

Postby Puja » Wed 12.21.2011 12:14 pm

Ola Maria :3 , tambm sou de Portugal! XDD
Puja

Native language: Portuguese

Return to Introductions