Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - こんにちはみんなさん!

こんにちはみんなさん!

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

こんにちはみんなさん!

Postby Ilya » Sat 02.11.2012 5:03 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Ilya , i'm 22 years old and I live in Israel. I've been studying Japanese for a while now and started of by using materials on this site which helped me a lot in the beginning. I'm planning to go to Japan for a few weeks this spring and I got everything down right planned but one thing : "where to stay?!". I've been reading up on the subject for some time now and none of the options fit my plans/budget ( got around 4000 USD for the trip) . So if any one could offer me some advise on the matter I would be realy gratefull.
Ilya

Native language: Russian

Re: こんにちはみんなさん!

Postby phreadom » Sun 02.12.2012 10:33 pm

Welcome to TJP Ilya-san! :wave:

Unfortunately not having been to Japan yet myself I don't really have any good advice to offer. :( Hopefully someone else here can be more helpful?

Are you going to be traveling there by yourself? I know that there are a lot of "budget" type options to help make things cheaper.

Maybe if you describe some of the options you were looking at that wouldn't work for you and explain why they wouldn't work (like hotels being too expensive... which area you plan on visiting, etc.) and maybe we can be more helpful? :bow:
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Re: こんにちはみんなさん!

Postby Hiro.1017 » Thu 03.08.2012 2:24 am

Hello llya,
My HN is hiro.1017, native Japanese also live in Tokyo.
If you need some infomation for your trip, I would provide you that.
Please write to me.
Hiro.1017

Skype chat: luna_rossa_tokyo
Native language: Japanese

Return to Introductions