Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - 日本語の練習

日本語の練習

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

日本語の練習

Postby pauro03 » Sun 06.02.2013 3:55 am

心が痛いんだ, ばかばか何だぜ ... その出来事はぼくにつけるのでした。 ... 恋水を流す。 でも、 この恋水は心痛につけをできないでしょう。 ... でも, しかたないな .. 恋水をできるのそれだけだ。 ... それだけだ。 ... (T ^ T) <ーーー Please try to correct this for me if I have had said this right.. please teach me as well about this... Thanks!
ScribeOrigins, MKD 「先生のことが」
pauro03

Native language: NA

Re: 日本語の練習

Postby Ongakuka » Sun 06.02.2013 5:21 am

Please try to correct this for me if I have had said this right

Grammar-wise it's mostly OK. I'm really unsure how you are using つける though. Could you give us the whole thing in English?
なぜなら、おまえは・・・・・・人形だ
Ongakuka

Postby pauro03 » Sun 06.02.2013 8:00 am

pauro03 wrote:心が痛いんだ, ばかばか何だぜ ... その出来事はぼくにつけるのでした。 ... 恋水を流す。 でも、 この恋水は心痛につけをできないでしょう。 ... でも, しかたないな .. 恋水をできるのそれだけだ。 ... それだけだ。 ... (T ^ T) <ーーー Please try to correct this for me if I have had said this right.. please teach me as well about this... Thanks!

My heart aches.. I'm so so stupid! Those happenings were all my fault... I've cried tears of love.. But, I couldn't do anything about this heartache that causes tears of love. But I have no choice, because this is all I can do.. To have tears of love... That's all...
pauro03

Postby Ongakuka » Sun 06.02.2013 8:36 am

I'm so so stupid! Those happenings were all my fault

俺はとんでもないバカだ。(起こったこと)全て俺のせいだ。 (Or something like that)

心痛 means actual heartache. As in your physical heart is in pain. My dictionary suggests 恋の悩み

But I have no choice, because this is all I can do.. To have tears of love... That's all...

しかたないな・・ 恋水を流すぐらいしか何もできないんだから。ただそれだけ。 (Or something like that)
なぜなら、おまえは・・・・・・人形だ
Ongakuka

Postby pauro03 » Sun 06.02.2013 8:47 am

Thank you so much for the help... What's the meaning of gurai and shika in this phrase? thanks!
pauro03

Postby Ongakuka » Sun 06.02.2013 6:13 pm

ぐらい = Level/rank/extent. Shows that crying tears of love is the 'extent' of what you are able to do. You can take this out if you want.

しか・・ない = Nothing but.. (verb) 

You should be able to research individual words by yourself; you'll find that you make progress a lot faster that way.
なぜなら、おまえは・・・・・・人形だ
Ongakuka

Postby pauro03 » Tue 06.04.2013 8:14 am

okay thanks, and sorry.. I'm just out of my mind I guess.. I couldn't study very well.. xD Anyways, nevermind me and thank you so much for the help...
pauro03

Postby Ongakuka » Tue 06.04.2013 8:28 am

I'm not criticizing you for asking questions. These words are tricky to grasp when you first come across them, so it's good to ask. And I think you're making fast progress.

What I meant to say was that researching by yourself is a more effective way to study. It's a habit you should get into. You can always ask when something still doesn't make sense after trying to work it out. Furthermore corrections from foreigners (like me) are likely to have mistakes in them..
なぜなら、おまえは・・・・・・人形だ
Ongakuka

Postby pauro03 » Wed 06.05.2013 7:00 am

Ongakuka wrote:I'm not criticizing you for asking questions. These words are tricky to grasp when you first come across them, so it's good to ask. And I think you're making fast progress.

What I meant to say was that researching by yourself is a more effective way to study. It's a habit you should get into. You can always ask when something still doesn't make sense after trying to work it out. Furthermore corrections from foreigners (like me) are likely to have mistakes in them..

Sorry, I was doing like that.. searching from dictionaries to dictionaries, it is just that grammars are really difficult to grasp, especially if your the one composing it.. T_T
pauro03

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)