Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Japanese blog sites written in English

Japanese blog sites written in English

Japanese, general discussion on the language

Japanese blog sites written in English

Postby pauro03 » Thu 06.06.2013 10:45 am

Could anyone of you here lend me some good Japanese blog sites written in English? I just wanted to know about the country and its culture as well.. Thanks!
ScribeOrigins, MKD 「先生のことが」
pauro03

Native language: NA

Re: Japanese blog sites written in English

Postby Shiroisan » Thu 06.06.2013 12:09 pm

Have you heard of tofugu? Probably one of the best blogs out there, except now it's evolved to the point where I'm not even sure you'd call it a "blog".

After going to Japan I rarely like frequenting the site anymore, but it was a great resource before I left.
Shiroisan

Native language: Eigo

Postby pauro03 » Fri 06.07.2013 8:26 am

Shiroisan wrote:Have you heard of tofugu? Probably one of the best blogs out there, except now it's evolved to the point where I'm not even sure you'd call it a "blog".

After going to Japan I rarely like frequenting the site anymore, but it was a great resource before I left.

残念でしょう。But, I guess it's okay... xD for as long as I would be able to find something to read about Japan... Just to know more about the country and the language.. Thanks!
ScribeOrigins, MKD 「先生のことが」
pauro03

Native language: NA

Postby loveinjapanese2014 » Sun 03.16.2014 11:32 am

pauro03 wrote:Could anyone of you here lend me some good Japanese blog sites written in English? I just wanted to know about the country and its culture as well.. Thanks!

-zoomingjapan.com - japanese culture, traveling in japan, living and working in japan, life as foreigner in japan, beautiful photos of japan, japanese castles, shrines, temples, festivals and a lot of other information that you need to know if you're interested in japan!

-japaneselevelup.com - talks about japanese culture, japanese language, japanese people, japanese jobs

-blacktokyo.com - delivers news on Japan and also addresses inaccurate or false information, stereotypes and other issues concerning Blacks in Japan.

-locoinyokohama.com - talks about Black, American, perspective on Japanese language,culture, people and society.

Lots of other blog out there, but those list are my favorite :D
A one stop shop guide to help you understand Japanese girls and Japanese love culture. - See more at: http://loveinjapanese.net
loveinjapanese2014

Native language: English

Return to Japanese General Discussion