Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Looking for new anime...

Looking for new anime...

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

Re: Looking for new anime...

Postby pauro03 » Mon 05.13.2013 2:39 pm

There's a drama here in the Phils that is similar to that... 十四歳の母 is I guess interesting.. Be watching one of this days.. The japanese isn't in bad grammar but is sort of unusual.. xD とにかく、あなたは何歳ですか。私はパウロです。二十二歳です、そして、フィリピン人です。私の専門は看護婦です。じゃ、あなたは誰ですか。:)
ScribeOrigins, MKD 「先生のことが」
pauro03

Native language: NA

Postby japanesegryffindor » Mon 05.13.2013 3:03 pm

pauro03 wrote:There's a drama here in the Phils that is similar to that... 十四歳の母 is I guess interesting.. Be watching one of this days.. The japanese isn't in bad grammar but is sort of unusual.. xD とにかく、あなたは何歳ですか。私はパウロです。二十二歳です、そして、フィリピン人です。私の専門は看護婦です。じゃ、あなたは誰ですか。:)

I don't want this topic to get sidetracked so I'll PM you with my reply and we can talk there if you'd like :)
japanesegryffindor

Native language: English

Postby pauro03 » Mon 05.13.2013 3:07 pm

japanesegryffindor wrote:
pauro03 wrote:There's a drama here in the Phils that is similar to that... 十四歳の母 is I guess interesting.. Be watching one of this days.. The japanese isn't in bad grammar but is sort of unusual.. xD とにかく、あなたは何歳ですか。私はパウロです。二十二歳です、そして、フィリピン人です。私の専門は看護婦です。じゃ、あなたは誰ですか。:)

I don't want this topic to get sidetracked so I'll PM you with my reply and we can talk there if you'd like :)

Sorry, if it's a bit sidetracked now because of me.. And yes, please do give a reply of what I've asked a while ago.. :bow:
pauro03

Postby TheDevilsAdmin » Fri 05.17.2013 4:51 pm

Okay, here are my recommendations ;)
Clannad (but you already love this ^^)
Clannad afterstory
Angel beats
That's about it, those are my favorite animes.
Oh? Did I mention angel beats? I mustn't forget Angel beats because I love angel beats because angel beats is awesome, too bad angel beats is so short though (angel beats should be longer).
皆さんこんにちは!!はじめまして。
私の名前はアンドレーアスです。
18歳学生です。どうぞよおしく。

日本語が少しわかります。僕はおねがいします。

Aaand that's enough rambling for this signature ;) (I really do hope I didn't screw something up >.>)
TheDevilsAdmin

Skype chat: thedevilsadmin
Native language: Swedish; English

Postby pauro03 » Sun 05.19.2013 12:53 pm

TheDevilsAdmin wrote:Okay, here are my recommendations ;)
Clannad afterstory
Angel beats
Oh? Did I mention angel beats? I mustn't forget Angel beats because I love angel beats because angel beats is awesome, too bad angel beats is so short though (angel beats should be longer).

May I ask a review of those that you've recommended? I've heard a lot of those, but wasn't able to try watching it.. xD Anyways, I guess people will understand if you want to post in japanese.. xD So just do it.. はじめまして、パウロです。:)あなたの名前は何ですか。:)
pauro03

Postby japanesegryffindor » Fri 05.24.2013 3:54 pm

TheDevilsAdmin wrote:Okay, here are my recommendations ;)
Clannad afterstory
Angel beats

I've seen Clannad Afterstory and loved that as well, I guess I just figured "Clannad" included Afterstory but I should've listed that as well XD
I've heard of Angel Beats but I've never heard much about what the plot is... I'll have to look up the basic idea and give it a go sometime :)
japanesegryffindor

Native language: English

Postby pauro03 » Fri 08.02.2013 1:44 pm

Bakuman season 3 is out. Bakuman by the way is a good anime, it will give you the idea on how manga are being created from an anonymous artist into a multi-million mangaka.
pauro03

Postby Shivangi_itachi » Mon 08.05.2013 9:33 am

You haven't watched yet two of the "three bests"-
Bleach
One Piece
and perhaps Naruto Shippuden also(from what you have written I guess you haven't seen it)
Definitely watch Monster, I highly recommend it.
Also, you must watch Full Metal Alchemist before Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. You will really like brotherhood after first one!
Fairy tail is also a nice anime.
I saw K on Animax. It's awesome
And an anime is currently on air on Animax called Nura-Rise of the Yokai Clan.I find it great.Though I haven't tried searching it on the net
Oh yes, have you watched Dragon Ball series yet?(it's long but amazing)
I've also heard nice comments for Eureka Seven Ao.
And you will find Hayate-The Combat Butler highly entertaining.
Cowboy Bebop is also very good
Shivangi_itachi

Native language: Hindi

Postby 冒険活劇の都市 » Mon 08.05.2013 11:08 pm

I'm a sucker for older anime like Ranma 1/2, Record of the Lodoss Wars or Vision of Escaflowne. Newer ones I'd recommend Detroit Metal City, Btoom or World Destruction =D

I've been watching Yami Shibai lately and enjoying it even though it is rather short. Speaking of short, Boku no imouto wa Osaka Okan was pretty funny.

I'd recommend Attack on Titan, but who wouldn't =P
冒険活劇の都市

Native language: 英語

Postby pauro03 » Wed 08.07.2013 11:13 am

冒険活劇の都市 wrote:I'm a sucker for older anime like Ranma 1/2, Record of the Lodoss Wars or Vision of Escaflowne. Newer ones I'd recommend Detroit Metal City, Btoom or World Destruction =D

I've been watching Yami Shibai lately and enjoying it even though it is rather short. Speaking of short, Boku no imouto wa Osaka Okan was pretty funny.

I'd recommend Attack on Titan, but who wouldn't =P

I'm actually searching for something really funny but is a sort of love story in a school setup, something like toradora or kaichou wa maid-sama, but is insanely funny. I don't mind shounen or shojo, just make me laugh. xD Thanks for that though. Oh by the way, seem that attack on titan is somewhat famous like hell. Let me try that one of this days as well. xD
pauro03

Previous

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions