Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Study Group for Genki...

Study Group for Genki...

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Study Group for Genki...

Postby Diggity » Fri 03.18.2005 12:05 am

I just started and finished lesson 1 of Book 1 of the Genki series. I know that a study group has started on the site using the Japanese for Busy People book, but I was wondering if anyone is currently working through the Genki books at the moment? If so maybe we could start our own thread and help each other out with lessons and grammar questions. If anyone has or is getting the Genki series soon please reply to this and maybe we can help each other out!
Diggity

RE: Study Group for Genki...

Postby Schattenjedi » Fri 03.18.2005 9:35 am

I have both of the Genki books and am currently working with the first few chapters of Genki 2. I don't know if a rigid study plan is possible, but perhaps we could help each other out when explaining is needed. Cheers.
Schattenjedi

Postby Diggity » Tue 03.22.2005 1:09 am

Sounds good. I had hoped that there were more people on here using this book that would have replied by now. I am trying to work on finishing chapter 2 of book 1 and nail down katakana right now. You are WAY ahead of me right now so if anything I would have more questions for you than you for me lol...

But... it may be a good way for us to practice or if you can answer any questions for me that would be great!
Diggity

Postby Schattenjedi » Wed 03.23.2005 10:02 am

Gladly. Reviewing can never hurt. Especially at times like now in semester break.
Schattenjedi

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)