Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon 08.29.2005 2:17 am
i'm generally online. (i'm starting a beginners' board
Last edited by Akeru
on Tue 12.06.2005 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu 12.15.2005 2:24 am
That sounds like an awsome idea please add me Timedragoon@hotmail.com
Im just here to learn japanese better, if you wanna chat on msn just add me! ^-^
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Wed 09.14.2005 3:27 pm
story of my life...
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Thu 10.06.2005 4:40 pm
why dont ppl use the free live chat hosted on this website?
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Sun 05.08.2005 6:11 am
if people are still doing this, I'll join... firstname.lastname@example.org
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.☆-D.Adams
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu 09.29.2005 1:15 am
Sounds very interesting. I use Genki aswell, and I started not long ago. Feel free to add me.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed 01.04.2006 12:25 am
ohh!!! Sounds fun.
I can't speak Japanese but it wouldn't kill me to pratice what *VERY* little I know.
Add me if you want to MSN: jciber16[AT]hotmail[DOT]com
I\'m far from perfect, so forgive me for my faults.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon 01.09.2006 2:23 pm
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue 12.27.2005 9:49 pm
Hey i'd like to join! I've been practicin with the psmeluers or however you spell it. I don't know much but hopefully doing this will help! ADD ME!!!
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu 09.01.2005 6:08 am
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue 02.07.2006 3:33 pm