Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - looking for suggestions

looking for suggestions

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

looking for suggestions

Postby CrazzyWarrior » Mon 02.20.2006 11:52 pm

i am in the process of writing a storyline for a manga my friends and I are working on, i got this task and friends will do the art. i got this much but would like to hear some comments and/or suggestions for it.

there are two main chars, the story runs along them both, a boy and girl
They both have strange dreams about seeing the other and huging them, the dreams go on for aprox a month with the dream revieling more each night to the point where they see the hug. they each have never meet the other. they attend a unisex school, ie. an all girls school for the girl and an all boys school for the boy. one day the schools go on a trib to Kyoto to see the shrines and history of the old capital, they first meet each other thier tho only for a second as stare shows but quickly head off. they both make thier mind to find the other where they do and exchange some contact info, not revieling the dreams to the other, they gradually get to know each other with some friends urging them on and some trying to stop them.

what i want to do it have it feal like a romance think they they are soul mates(which they will think about each other) but i want to have a bunch of humor/comedy, and a major twist, which i wont release yet about the series that i think should shock many readers, of it. well i would like to hear what you think of this and if you have any suggestions on plot ideas please let me know.

domo arigato
Fushiko Nishinho
私の名前はセスです。
Watashi no namae ha seth desu.
[英訳] The ko (accumulated wisdom) of an old man is more precious than the ko (shell) of a tortoise.
「甲」と「劫」が同音であるところからできたことわざ。「劫」は極めて長い時間のことをいう。年長者の経験は尊ぶべきである。
CrazzyWarrior

RE: looking for suggestions

Postby hamsterfreak4evr » Tue 02.21.2006 12:01 am

send me a copy:)
hamsterfreak4evr

Native language: english

Postby kohana » Tue 02.21.2006 12:06 am

that sounds good, maybe you can scan the pages, then make a separate thread for them so we can leave suggestions on each individual part? :D can't wait to see it!
kohana

Postby CrazzyWarrior » Tue 02.21.2006 12:07 am

hamsterfreak4evr wrote:
send me a copy:)

heh well seeing as we dont really have much i cant do it yet. im trying to get the story going before i can do much else, we dont want to do an incomplete story so yea. also if you suggest something we hadent though of and we use it you will be mentioned, its only fair, I will keep track of all suggestions and ideas so to give proper credit. NOTE: if you suggest somethign we already have or got you wont get credit, but if you have an altered version of something and we use it you will be given credit. all credit will be just a single page with names and a thank you on it.

kohana wrote:
that sounds good, maybe you can scan the pages, then make a separate thread for them so we can leave suggestions on each individual part? :D can't wait to see it!

all we have is some rough concept drawings, nothing good yet, still undecided on char looks, but once we get to that part i will deffenently scan pages and share them, but it will be a while before i get thier.
Last edited by CrazzyWarrior on Tue 02.21.2006 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
私の名前はセスです。
Watashi no namae ha seth desu.
[英訳] The ko (accumulated wisdom) of an old man is more precious than the ko (shell) of a tortoise.
「甲」と「劫」が同音であるところからできたことわざ。「劫」は極めて長い時間のことをいう。年長者の経験は尊ぶべきである。
CrazzyWarrior

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions