Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Trying to find an old online tutorial.

Trying to find an old online tutorial.

Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?

Trying to find an old online tutorial.

Postby Kitt » Sun 02.26.2006 9:16 pm

About 2 years ago, I was learning japanese from a very nice website. I've recently wanted to find that site again, and was hoping maybe someone would be able to point me in it's direction.

It had quite a few lessons. The format for each lesson was like this: it started off with a short conversation entirely in Japanese. It had an audio so you could hear it aswell. Then, below the conversation it would annylize it line by line; pointing out key words. Then, at the very bottom it had a short little quiz over what was just learned. Each lesson followed this same pattern. Then about 5 or so lessons in, they switched from romaji to hirigana. It was about this point I stopped using the site (I didn't know hiragana then).

Hopefully someone will remember this site and be able to help me out ^.^
Arigato!

Meow.
Kitt

RE: Trying to find an old online tutorial.

Postby richvh » Sun 02.26.2006 9:34 pm

Sounds like Japanese Online
Richard VanHouten
ゆきの物語
richvh

Postby Kitt » Sun 02.26.2006 9:52 pm

I think that is it! It's changed a lot since I was using it, no wonder I couldn't find it...

I tried registering (so that I could see lessons past numer 3) but the E-mail it sends to give me my password is blank... do you have any idea why?

Nyao~
Kitt

Postby apostrophe_catastrophe » Sat 03.04.2006 4:12 am

This happened to me too (the password page being blank). Have you figured it out? I already asked through the contact form but haven't gotten a reply.
apostrophe_catastrophe

Postby amego » Sat 03.04.2006 6:53 am

Sounds like Japanese Online

I think that is it! It's changed a lot since I was using it, no wonder I couldn't find it...

Yea yea I used to go there last time. Fantastic site! :D
amego

Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips