Japanese, general discussion on the language
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed 03.30.2005 10:59 pm
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed 03.30.2005 11:32 pm
ah gomen and hito me bore. (i like saying that becuse my friends don't know what i'm saying.):D
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed 02.23.2005 4:00 pm
my favourite word is "Dake". I don't know why, it just is :/.
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Sat 03.05.2005 6:22 pm
It is fun to say!
The harder they come, the harder they fall, one and all.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue 03.01.2005 8:23 pm
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Wed 03.02.2005 6:09 pm
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Tue 01.25.2005 7:04 pm
XD At this sig.
Number of people that have: 13
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun 02.20.2005 7:02 pm
Mine: ikutakinai fun and useful to say.. haha
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Thu 02.24.2005 8:15 pm
I like 'nani'! I don't know why, i just like it.
Nani?! Nani?! Nani?! What?! What?! What?!
Learning slowly, but surely...
- Posts: 775
- Joined: Fri 02.18.2005 3:30 am
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
- Location: Osaka
壽 = "kotobuki"
Not something you use too often, but I like it nonetheless. Neat kanji, too.
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Fri 02.11.2005 11:37 am
It's my favorite kanji, too... I like what it means (light).
「君という光が私を見つける // 真夜中に」-- 「光」という歌より（歌手：宇多田ヒカル）
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Fri 03.18.2005 7:14 pm
I've always liked "taberu" and all of it's verb forms. I can't hold a proper conversation in Japanese yet, but "taberu" is always the one word I can relate to and read as clearly as english.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat 03.12.2005 9:19 pm
I've never really had a favourite word, but I do remember that in Year 8, we were so proud about being able to say 'Denwa bango wa nan ban desu ka?' as it was the longest sentence we knew.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue 03.22.2005 11:33 am
mine could be ごめんなさい。 A deeper form of "Sorry" in Japanese, because nowadays, saying this word is kind of like sacrificial.
A good tongue twister for a word for me should be:
Yep, still makes me laugh.
It's usualy said when you answer the phone.
Last edited by Kodi on Fri 04.01.2005 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.