fbpx

2 Comments

August 6, 2007

iTunes Japan

When iTunes opened their Japanese store many overseas Japanese music lovers were greatly disappointed to learn only those with Japanese credit cards could purchase music. I believe this is still the case although I haven’t looked into it recently.
However, there is still a great reason to download iTunes – Japanese podcasts. Not only is there a growing selection, but it is all free! Several major Japanese radio and TV stations put out short, daily podcasts that are excellent for building listening comprehension.
Anyway, here is how you do it with purdy screen shots to boot:
1) First download iTunes.
2) Install it, run it and click on ‘iTunes Store’
itunes1.gif
3) Scroll to the bottom of the main page and select 日本
itunes2.gif
4) Lastly click on ‘Podcasts’ – this should be written in English if you downloaded the English version of iTunes.
itunes3.gif
Have fun!

Sharing is caring!

• Aparently you can buy music if you get a gift cirtificut…. And I think you can buy them several places online. I haven’t looked into it, but I will soon because I’d like to buy some Japanese audio books.

• {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Level up your Japanese!

free-kanji-or-hiragana-offer-final

For Total Beginners

Japanese for beginners - Beri-Beri Shoshinsha

This 15-book study guide + worksheets bundle is ON SALE. For just one-time payment only, you will get this bundle for a very low price plus you will get future contents for free (no additional charge).

Easy to follow and understand

This bundle is perfect for absolute beginners. It's thorough without being wordy, giving you exactly enough information to understand the concepts without overloading you with information. 

TheJapanShop.com Customer

Makoto+ Membership

You'll notice many TheJapanesePage.com lessons have bonus content for Makoto+ Members. Well, membership goes well beyond that. Members also get our monthly magazine for learners of Japanese (Beginners to Intermediates), weekly exclusive lessons, Podcast bonus content, and much more.

>